Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Ok who would be rather look at: The above or

I have heard of her on Glenn Beck, she is pretty good (better than Hillary) but not sure about her immigration stance.

Nothing personal But macshame is a complete dumb arse for this pick and it allmost seals the victory for obama llama

Good job republicans and good job to any one that voted for either of these candidates in the primary.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

WOW! She's very pretty, and she appears to be bright!

Anyone think he chose her not only because she is conservative, but also because all the disenfranchised Hillary voters now have another woman to vote for?

Hmm..

I really wanted it to be Tom Ridge.

Now I have to start researching her and see if she is worthy of my vote (because neither Obama, Biden, nor McCain have earned it).
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast