Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saul delivers letter; White House staff are traitors

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 1863.story

Text of letter from 7-year-old to President Bush

By The Associated Press
    Published October 3, 2006, 3:20 PM CDT

Seven-year-old Saul Arellano delivered a handwritten note to a White House staffer on Tuesday, hoping to enlist President Bush's help in keeping his mother from being deported to Mexico. The following is the text of the letter:

Dear President Bush,

I, Saul Arellano, age 7, an American Citizen, do now formally request a meeting with you. I request that you grant safe passage for my mother, Elvira Arellano, so that she can be with me at this meeting and can return safely to our church. I request also that our pastor, Rev Walter Coleman and his wife, Emma Lozano, and my congressmen Luis Gutierrez and Bobby Rush, and Rafael Pulido and Abel Uribe and my friend Daysha DelValle also be present at this meeting.

I want to tell you why I believe my mother should be allowed to stay with me in my country. I want to tell you also that there are more than 3 million children like me. We are U.S. Citizens but the government is taking away our mothers and fathers.

Saul Arellano

Citizen

Source: Centro Sin Fronteras
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April 2006 - White House Staff refused petitions from American Citizens

http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_6.html

White House Snubs 9/11 Families and Victims of Illegal Alien Crimes

HAWLEY, PA (April 25, 2006) – 9/11 Families for a Secure America member Peter Gadiel, along with other families who lost loved ones to murders committed by illegal aliens, held a rally at the White House Monday to deliver over 570,000 petition signatures to demand that President Bush enforce immigration laws. Gadiel, who lost his son, Jason Gadiel, on 9/11 in the north tower of the World Trade Center, 103rd floor, made the following statement:

“Families of Americans murdered by illegal aliens held a rally outside the White House on Monday, April 24th, to demand that the president start enforcing immigration law. Also present were Roy Beck and staff members of Numbers USA who had collected over 570,000 signatures on petitions to the president asking him to enforce US immigration law and stop the invasion of illegal aliens.

“We attempted to deliver these petitions to the White House, and after the Secret Service contacted Administration officials, the message was relayed to us that Mr. Bush's minions would not accept them.

“It was not particularly surprising to us, given the president's longstanding policy of refusal to enforce the law; his disregard for the security of the nation and the contempt he has shown for those of us who have seen our loved ones murdered by illegals, or raped, shot or otherwise victimized.

“Nevertheless, each additional refusal by this man who professes a belief in God and has sworn an oath on the Bible to ‘preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God,’ is a further reminder that this president is little different from his discredited predecessor, Bill Clinton.

“The foundation for the 9/11 attacks was prepared by al Qaeda during the Clinton Administration and principal responsibility for America's failure to prevent the attacks lies with Clinton, Albright, Reno and Jaime Gorelick. However, Mr. Bush's refusal to take even minimal action to stop the foreign invasion that has continued during the five and a half years of his term shows that he has as little concern for the security of Americans as Clinton. When there is another terrorist attack, Bush will have to accept full responsibility.

“We were informed later in the day that Mr. Bush had spoken in Orange County, California and that Republican Representative Dana Rohrabacher refused to speak on the same program with him, saying that the president had sold out to the cheap labor lobby. We applaud Mr. Rohrabacher's integrity and good judgment.”

MW
    Pleeeeeeeese, give me a break. That letter was not written by a 7 year old child that, due to ADD, has struggled in school.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If he saw or is going to see this kid after refusing the 911 families and vicbims of illegal aliens we should raise a collective Hell! Sorry mods if you need to edit go ahead, this just makes me so angry!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yeah, that sounds like the typical vebage and vocabulary of a seven year old.... NOT!!

I wonder which ACLU lawyers wrote this for him.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I just emailed Lou Dobbs :

Dear Lou -

On April 25th, 2006 9/11 Families for a Secure America attempted to deliver petitions with 570,000 signatures to the White House. The petitions were not accepted.

Today, anchor baby Saul Arellano hand delivered a letter in behalf of his criminal Mother, Elvira. The White House staff accepted it.

I am enraged at the betrayal of our victimized citizens and the favoring of criminal illegal aliens and their children (whose citizenship is questionable).

This cannot go on. Americans must be first or it will be the end of this great nation.

I am enraged to the point of tears right now.

Hey folks! Don't forget that ALIPAC helped build that petition and I stood there next to Peter Gadiel of 9/11 FSA and Roy Beck of NumbersUSA with the petition in my hands that morning when the White House staff refused to accept the petition.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey folks! Don't forget that ALIPAC helped build that petition and I stood there next to Peter Gadiel of 9/11 FSA and Roy Beck of NumbersUSA with the petition in my hands that morning when the White House staff refused to accept the petition.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Aren't you just fuming William?

Not only did he NOT write it. The author of the letter over used the word "and".

An educated second grader should know, that's what commas are for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast