Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe we should bombard Lou with our emails tonight? We need to get the 9-11 families and families of victims of illegals in front of a camera saying with all the dignity they can muster, how Bush and the White house staff refused them yet accepted a letter pertaining to an illegal immigrants plight! This is a abomination!

I am so mad I can't even type right.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There is nothing we can do about the traitor in the Executive Branch right now. We must focus all of our energies on the state and federal elections in 35 days.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right, this Foley thing is really going to hurt us I am afraid.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I hear ya, W.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell ya what..if the dems win in 06 (god help us all) then I will help them impeach this nutcase who thinks he's a good President. I sure hope for all of us the dems loose. The fact that he turned down the petition from all of those 9/11 families and then the petition 'from' Saul is accepted tells me this Pitock (Klingon for the dirtiest word you can think of) has got to go.

Okay, didn't the many advise givers tell him what a stinking bad move that was -everyone is sensitive about 9/11.

Blows me away

He accepts a letter by a child (aka) anchor baby. Well we should get all the children of families of the victims of illegal immigrations on the White house doorstep!!

Our children come first!! Impeach Boosh!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123