Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    LOL......my daughter and her friends tell me that all of the little "MECHA Morons"....as the kids call them.........at school are having a collective coniption over this. They are royally pissed

There was a cafeteria incident this past week in which a group of these kids got into with my daughter's table, spouting off with the usual name calling and trying to defend MECHA as a "community service club".

My daughter shot back asking where this "service club" of theirs was last weekend when the rest of us were out there for 24 hours during the Relay For Life raising funds for the Cancer Society. In fact, she told them, name just one event, one project, that their so called "service club" has EVER participated in to benefit the community, including the hispanic community.
    The only answer they had was to call her a racist little bitch and tell her she needed to get off Mexican land and go back to Europe

And that kind of thing demonstrates exactly why this Bill is necessary. These groups have no place in our schools let alone being funded by tax dollars so our next step has to be going after their funding. Not a damned one of them....MECHA, LaRaza, LULAC, etc........should be being funded by us anymore than we'd fund any other racist group or organization dedicated to overthrowing this country.

I wonder if that idiot heading up Raza studies in Tuscon has had a stroke over this yet? I can't imagine he's taking this very well at all.
    Your daughter, AZ, is a chip of the ol' block -- A TRUE AMERICAN.

As an exercise for proof, if your daughter started a club "Caucasian Students for America," what would the school admins say? That it's racist? She should counter, "Why? How is it any different from Mexican Students for Aztlan? Isn't Causcasian a race too? Why can't we have our club but they can? Please explain."

Ohhhhh boy, that is going to bring this stupidity to light -- media light!! I've been trying to tell you white guys a long time: CAUCASIAN IS A RACE TOO, THEREFORE UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION, YOU CAN FORM CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH THE WORD 'CAUCASIAN' IN IT!

We already have dozens of "Hispanic this" "Latino that" "Black this" "Black that." So why can't we have a "Caucasian this" and a "Caucasian that"???? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??????????

LOL.....thanks Ex OC. She's a little spit fire this one....absolutely darling until pushed too far and then the teeth and claws come out

I love the idea for your experiment but can you just imagine the backlash?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL......my daughter and her friends tell me that all of the little "MECHA Morons"....as the kids call them.........at school are having a collective coniption over this. They are royally pissed

There was a cafeteria incident this past week in which a group of these kids got into with my daughter's table, spouting off with the usual name calling and trying to defend MECHA as a "community service club".

My daughter shot back asking where this "service club" of theirs was last weekend when the rest of us were out there for 24 hours during the Relay For Life raising funds for the Cancer Society. In fact, she told them, name just one event, one project, that their so called "service club" has EVER participated in to benefit the community, including the hispanic community.
    The only answer they had was to call her a racist little bitch and tell her she needed to get off Mexican land and go back to Europe

And that kind of thing demonstrates exactly why this Bill is necessary. These groups have no place in our schools let alone being funded by tax dollars so our next step has to be going after their funding. Not a damned one of them....MECHA, LaRaza, LULAC, etc........should be being funded by us anymore than we'd fund any other racist group or organization dedicated to overthrowing this country.

I wonder if that idiot heading up Raza studies in Tuscon has had a stroke over this yet? I can't imagine he's taking this very well at all.
    Your daughter, AZ, is a chip of the ol' block -- A TRUE AMERICAN.

As an exercise for proof, if your daughter started a club "Caucasian Students for America," what would the school admins say? That it's racist? She should counter, "Why? How is it any different from Mexican Students for Aztlan? Isn't Causcasian a race too? Why can't we have our club but they can? Please explain."

Ohhhhh boy, that is going to bring this stupidity to light -- media light!! I've been trying to tell you white guys a long time: CAUCASIAN IS A RACE TOO, THEREFORE UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION, YOU CAN FORM CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH THE WORD 'CAUCASIAN' IN IT!

We already have dozens of "Hispanic this" "Latino that" "Black this" "Black that." So why can't we have a "Caucasian this" and a "Caucasian that"???? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??????????

LOL.....thanks Ex OC. She's a little spit fire this one....absolutely darling until pushed too far and then the teeth and claws come out

Yes, AZ, that was the point -- to create awareness of the absudity and unfairness towards whites. It is good in theory, but I know your daughter will be in PHYSICAL HARM by these Latino thugs. They believe violence solves everything. Sheesh!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

" We already have dozens of "Hispanic this" "Latino that" "Black this" "Black that." So why can't we have a "Caucasian this" and a "Caucasian that"???? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??????????[/quote]

My grandson graduated from Dana Hills High School ( Dana Point, CA ). While a student there, he got fed up with all the "Brown Pride" , "Black Pride " t-shirts being worn to school, so one day he wore a " White pride " t-shirt to school. He was immediately called into the office, and told to turn his shirt inside out or go home and change it. So, there you go !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":3ako4nyg

Yes, AZ, that was the point -- to create awareness of the absudity and unfairness towards whites. It is good in theory, but I know your daughter will be in PHYSICAL HARM by these Latino thugs. They believe violence solves everything. Sheesh!!
    [/quote:3ako4nyg]

To tell you the truth EX, my daughter is ALREADY in danger of physical harm from Latinos because she has a couple of things working against her.

Her dad is a fourth generation American of hispanic descent so she is, therefore, of mixed race. She is despied by Latinos because she is an American, the hispanic side of the family considered to be "traitors to la raza".

And she is despised by Latinas because she is light complected....very fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes. She is considered a threat, someone their males pay too much attention to.

She cannot go anywhere alone in our neighborhood, not even out to walk our dogs and has to be driven to and from school because of a plan that has been in the works for....get this.....the past couple of years for her to be jumped, beaten, and her hair hacked off.

So, as you can see, she already has her share of challenges. They would simply be exacerbated if she tried your experiment. She did walk out of so called "Diversity Training" a few weeks ago though. Absolutely refused to sit through it and they couldn't force her to do so. We were very proud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    "MECHA Morons"....as the kids call them
    HaHa! They really are morons!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    MEChA SUCKS!!!
    You got that right!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123