Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

AZ prohibly isn't the only state with a problem, in CA we have he Academia Sensimila, now that would be a good target for his bill. How many others like it are out there?

House of Representatives
    SB 1108

homeland security advisory councils; membership

Sponsor: Senator Harper

DP Committee on Natural Resources and Public Safety

DPAS/E Committee on Appropriations

X
    Caucus and COW

House Engrossed

Senate Bill 1108 allows a mayor, county sheriff, police chief or county supervisor who is required to serve on a Homeland Security Regional Advisory Council to appoint a designee to serve in their place.

Summary of the proposed strike-everything amendment to SB 1108:

The proposed strike-everything amendment to SB 1108 states that a primary purpose of public education is the promotion of the values of American citizenship.

History
    Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.), Title 15, Section 721 states that the governing board of a school district is required to approve the course of study of a common school, including the basic textbook for each course and all other units recommended for credit prior to implementing the course in the school. A.R.S. § 15-722 grants the same authority to a governing board to approve the course of study and textbooks of each course for a high school.

A.R.S. § 15-705 grants the governing board, in consultation with parents and teachers, to adopt policies and procedures relating to pupils’ participation in extracurricular activities. The State Board of Education is also required to prescribe rules for policies regarding pupils’ participation in extracurricular activities, including minimum statewide requirements.

Provisions
    · States that the primary purpose of public education is the inculcation of the values of American citizenship.

· States that public tax dollars used in public schools should not be used to denigrate American values and the teachings of Western civilization.

· States that public tax dollars should not be used to promote political, religious, ideological, or cultural values as truth when such values are in conflict with the values of American citizenship and the teachings of Western civilization.

· Prevents public schools in Arizona from including any courses, classes, or school sponsored activities within the program of instruction that feature or promote as truth any political, religious, ideological, or cultural values that denigrate or overtly encourage dissent from the values of American democracy and Western civilization, including democracy, capitalism, pluralism, and religious toleration.

· Requires a public school to provide copies of curricula, course materials and syllabi to the superintendent of public instruction, upon his or her request. After a hearing is conducted, if a public school is found to have included such courses, the superintendent of public instruction may withhold a proportionate share of state monies and take reasonable and appropriate regulatory actions.

· Allows for the inclusion of diverse political, religious, ideological, or cultural beliefs within the program of instruction provided that the course, class, or school sponsored activity as a whole does not denigrate or overtly encourage dissent from the values of American democracy and Western civilization.

· Prohibits public schools in Arizona, universities under the jurisdiction of the Arizona Board of Regents, and community colleges under the jurisdiction of community college districts in Arizona from allowing organizations to operate on the campus of a school, university, or community college if the organization is based in whole or in part on race-based criteria.

· Defines public school.

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp ... ow.doc.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    LOL......my daughter and her friends tell me that all of the little "MECHA Morons"....as the kids call them.........at school are having a collective coniption over this. They are royally pissed

There was a cafeteria incident this past week in which a group of these kids got into with my daughter's table, spouting off with the usual name calling and trying to defend MECHA as a "community service club".

My daughter shot back asking where this "service club" of theirs was last weekend when the rest of us were out there for 24 hours during the Relay For Life raising funds for the Cancer Society. In fact, she told them, name just one event, one project, that their so called "service club" has EVER participated in to benefit the community, including the hispanic community.
    The only answer they had was to call her a racist little bitch and tell her she needed to get off Mexican land and go back to Europe

And that kind of thing demonstrates exactly why this Bill is necessary. These groups have no place in our schools let alone being funded by tax dollars so our next step has to be going after their funding. Not a damned one of them....MECHA, LaRaza, LULAC, etc........should be being funded by us anymore than we'd fund any other racist group or organization dedicated to overthrowing this country.

I wonder if that idiot heading up Raza studies in Tuscon has had a stroke over this yet? I can't imagine he's taking this very well at all.
    Your daughter, AZ, is a chip of the ol' block -- A TRUE AMERICAN.

As an exercise for proof, if your daughter started a club "Caucasian Students for America," what would the school admins say? That it's racist? She should counter, "Why? How is it any different from Mexican Students for Aztlan? Isn't Causcasian a race too? Why can't we have our club but they can? Please explain."

Ohhhhh boy, that is going to bring this stupidity to light -- media light!! I've been trying to tell you white guys a long time: CAUCASIAN IS A RACE TOO, THEREFORE UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION, YOU CAN FORM CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH THE WORD 'CAUCASIAN' IN IT!

We already have dozens of "Hispanic this" "Latino that" "Black this" "Black that." So why can't we have a "Caucasian this" and a "Caucasian that"???? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??????????
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

MEChA SUCKS!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    MEChA SUCKS!!!
    I couldn't agree more >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    MEChA SUCKS!!!
    That's a 10-4!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sooo happy to see something happening with this FINALLY!!

I remember all the ALIPAC articles and posts last year with excerpts from these books and what was being taught in AZ's schools (especially Tucson)!

Seems like the issue was pushed enough that someone responded!!!

TexasGal

This is a good story to make sure congress hears about and also your states, maybe congress will think twice about giving anymore taxmoney to LaRaza!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[

We already have dozens of "Hispanic this" "Latino that" "Black this" "Black that." So why can't we have a "Caucasian this" and a "Caucasian that"???? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??????????[/quote]

We would be racist if we were to try anything like that .. But yet La RAZA can get away with anything and it is not considered racist what is wrong with this picture ??
    Do you remember when the kid at a college set up a white only grant . LULAC AND LA RAZA went beserk and it was only 250.00 dollars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast