Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    as more states take the law into thier own hands with this thing, the freeloaders will run outta easy stealing. new mexico will get swamped, and pass the same 1070 law out of sheer necessity. the tide is turnig, and its great! cant wait till illinois drops the boom on our million or so illegals, then chicago will clear out as well. days of the free lunch are over.
    California will soon pass a similar law out of necessity too.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal

California will soon pass a similar law out of necessity too.
    That would be an answer to my prayers, but I think Hell freezing over is about 100 times more likely.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    For every net decline of one student, a school loses an average of $4,404 in state money.
    Statements like this one really PI$$ me off. It should say something like "citizens from every part of the state will have to pay less."
    Unfortunately Rat, all our public schools care about anymore is the almighty dollar. Students represent money in the bank and our schools are run more like a corporation than a school. No one care is kids get educated as long as they pack as many as they can into a classroom and get as many federal dollars as they can get.
    And they don't seem to care that each student costs the taxpayer in terms of property taxes that go toward schools, increased hospital charges to make up for illegal kids' parents not paying bills, etc.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope NE gets with it on a bill before the mass illegal alien invasion begins at the rat infested, stinky, disease ridden, reprobate, beef packing plant here in G.I.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234