Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

demand more money from the federal government for housing illegal immigrants in state prisons
    Oh no! Arnold should not get one penny of federal funds. CA rolled out the welcome mat for illegals, now they should get to deal with the long term consequences of that. Not the taxpayers of North Dakota or some other state.

Gawd, I'm glad that I didn't move to California when I had the chance! As I said before, Californians are reaping what they sow. And what's that? 1) A boneheaded governor 2) An infestation of illegals 3) A deficit larger than the budget of many countries!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April 01, 2008

National Data, By Edwin S. Rubenstein
    Schwarzenegger in Denial On Illegal Alien Costs

Ahnold is at it again. The governor of the state with one-quarter of all U.S. illegal aliens says it would be a ā€œbig mistakeā€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ahhnold, Gil and the gang

Hey, what happened to the looming $16 billion dollar deficit? Hmm, must be post massive budget cuts. Ahhnold, like California, has his faults (ha) but he isn't all bad. He did veto the CA dream act and drivers licenses for illegals - but he needs intense pressure. Nunez will term out after Prop 93 failed to pass (hot-damn) - so it's soon to be one down and a bunch more to go. Anchor babies aweigh!

"One bill" Gil Cedillo is at it again on the licenses for illegal aliens. This time he's trying to slide it in under a Real ID bill (SB 60) - one ID for federal ID purposes and one for driving privileges (no proof of status required). Sly, but no cigar! Honestly, somebody should shut this idiot down - this is a waste of taxpayer money all the time.

When The Terminator became Gov. of California I thought: he should of stayed a lousy actor.

Arnie - an old has been actor- has been castrated by the Kennedy's so he is useless to U.S.

I bet the Girlie ex-man will blame the mass exodus of American citizens that ran for their lives from Califormia, and took their tax dollars with them, for the huge problems of the once Great state of California.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Welcome to alipac "TruBluPatriot" glad you have joined us...watch for "Action Alerts" and please feel free to get involved These are also placed at the top of the page in General Disscusion on a sticky. We are Working to take our country back

>>"ACTION ALERT"<<

"BATTLE OF THE STATES"
    Please read instructions and take action
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-656721.html#656721
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Gawd, I'm glad that I didn't move to California when I had the chance! As I said before, Californians are reaping what they sow. And what's that? 1) A boneheaded governor 2) An infestation of illegals 3) A deficit larger than the budget of many countries!
    The problem Texas is CA was in a terrible energy crisis when he came into office because of the previously "recalled Governor Davis." Davis was trying to keep his job by announcing he would give illegal aliens drivers licenses. Pandering at the worst trying to keep his job. That was the nail in the coffin for Gray Davis.

Schwarzenegger was only a notch or two better. But I can tell you if every benefit for illegals had come to Davis' office they would have been signed. Schwarzenegger is not much better but when you only have a few choices what do you do. I wished McClintock had won. He is a great guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With any luck, we'll have some more May 1st rallies here in CA right in the middle of a big budget mess. I think we should encourage illegals to take to the streets and "demand" their "rights" as vocally as possible.

Gogo, I understand your point. Gray Davis was awful. Both Arnold and Gray unfortuntately are symptomatic of many other bottom dwelling politicians pandering to the Hispanic vote. Their selfish behavior is not about what's best for their state or country but what's best for their political career. Hmmm, what's wrong with this picture?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    The problem Texas is CA was in a terrible energy crisis when he came into office because of the previously "recalled Governor Davis." Davis was trying to keep his job by announcing he would give illegal aliens drivers licenses. Pandering at the worst trying to keep his job. That was the nail in the coffin for Gray Davis.

Schwarzenegger was only a notch or two better. But I can tell you if every benefit for illegals had come to Davis' office they would have been signed. Schwarzenegger is not much better but when you only have a few choices what do you do. I wished McClintock had won. He is a great guy.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Governor wrong about illegals' cost
    last updated: April 03, 2008 03:31:36 AM

So Gov. Schwarzenegger feels the illegal aliens have no impact on the financial budget problems here is California. We have what now appears to be a $16 billion deficit. Here are the latest figures for just three expenses: education for "illegal" children, kindergarten--12th grade, $7.7 billion; health care for illegal aliens, $1.4 billion; incarceration of illegals, $1.4 billion.

This doesn't include other costs. The average household in California pays $1,1830 per year for illegals. Estimates run approximately $10.4 billion per year for California to support 2.2 million illegals. We better solve this problem before services are cut to the bone for us taxpayers. Get the illegals out of the schools, out of our health care system, Supplemental Security Income and welfare.

SAM NEWNAM

Modesto

http://www.modbee.com/opinion/letters/story/257908.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234