Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Somebody please remind me to donate to any opposition of the reelection of the Maine Senators in 2012!

Banned
    If you trust him W, I take it Brown is an American stand up kind of guy.
    Happy now, Brown had me worried. Lets hold their feet to the fire.

Banned
    I called his office three times. The last time that I called I told his aid to tell Scott Brown that we appreciate the fact that he Is standing up for American Citizens Interests Instead of Illegals ... TS

I DID CONTACT MY TWO SENATORS BURR AND HAGAN'S OFFICES, PLUS IS WENT TO NUMBERS USA AND SENT A FAX TO THE BOTH OF THEM PLUS ONE TO OBAMA. I REALLY DON'T GET IT, WHEN EVER A U.S. CITIZEN COMMITS A CRIME OF A SERIOUS NATURE THEY ARE STRIPPED OF THEIR CITIZENSHIP. AND NOW, WE HAVE A COUNTRY OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO COMMITTED A CRIME BY COMING HERE ILLEGALLY WHICH IS IN ITSELF A CRIME, AND THEY ARE CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO MAKE THEM CITIZENS. THIS IS BS AND THEY KNOW IT. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS REALLY BACKWARD WHEN IT COMES TO THIS SUBJECT ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS PLEASING HISPANICS AND TO HELL WITH THEIR OWN, WE THE PEOPLE.

BTW, JOHN McCAIN IS THE ONE THAT I JUST DON'T TRUST

I know you guys are busy but could you please look at this story in the Winston-Salem Journal NC

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/se ... ar-410146/

What is sickening is that the Winston-Salem Journal disables the comments when it's an illegal committing these crimes which makes them rank low in views, basically trying to sweep it under the rug. They do the same when the criminals are black. Funny thing is when it's a white criminal that does not happen.

Please have a look and help draw attention to the article as well as what the Winston-Salem Journal is trying to get away with.

If you have time please write the editor.

news@wsjournal.com

and the writer

mhewlett@wsjournal.com

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12