Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

synonym for enema bag

I see in your pic,you posted Richard,they still carry the Mexican flag at the rally. And all the comments on Youtube,which are few,are in favor of the Dream Act. We need to fight that one hard! seems this Senator is out pandering for the wrong people. He ought to try supporting the LEGAL AMERICANS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Plenty of mexican flags, Che Guevara banners , red communist flags! These are the LAST people we should want in this country! They stand AGAINST everything this o****ry was founded upon!

There should have been ICE vans all over these scum bags! Get the **** out of our country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Plenty of mexican flags, Che Guevara banners , red communist flags! These are the LAST people we should want in this country! They stand AGAINST everything this o****ry was founded upon!

And miscreant dick durbin speaks before a group that encourages and advocates this behavior. How could any American votes for this scum bag!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno.......they vote for him since he probably represents those people from Illinois (more than likely a lot of dirty voting). That is how he stays in office. He ought to be tossed out on his V****V

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    NoBueno.......they vote for him since he probably represents those people from Illinois (more than likely a lot of dirty voting). That is how he stays in office. He ought to be tossed out on his V****V
    I believe that Chicago's population of illegal alien mexicans has surpassed LA. The anchor babies are certainly running Mayor Daley and the city counsel. I voted against Dick Durbin in the '08 election and I have no doubt that the "motor voter" illegal aliens kept him in office.

5 years ago I moved to Downers Grove praying to escape the illegal alien death trap. The population of illegal aliens from Poland, India, and many OTM is huge in the western suburbs. I went shopping in Lombard yesterday and the gazillion and one foreign languages drove me nuts to the degree that I gave up on shopping and went home.

This is no longer America. It has become the country of foreign invaders, and cultural chaos.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

# 18 U.S.C. § 219 is not a registration statute, but is a conflict of interest statute which makes it a criminal offense for a "public official" of the United States in the executive, legislative, or judicial branches to be or to act as an agent of a foreign principal required to register under FARA. This does not apply to special government employees who register under FARA and obtain certification from the head of the employing agency that such employment is required in the national interest.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Durbin is a pompous ass. He talks about his grandmother and compares her to all the illegal immigrants. SHE WAS A LEGAL MIGRANT. ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LAWBREAKERS.

This is NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS and I wish people would stop saying so. But we are quickly turning into a NATION OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS if our federal laws arent enforced.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Durbin is a pompous ass. He talks about his grandmother and compares her to all the illegal immigrants. SHE WAS A LEGAL MIGRANT. ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE LAWBREAKERS.

This is NOT A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS and I wish people would stop saying so. But we are quickly turning into a NATION OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS if our federal laws arent enforced.
    You and me both. It has gotten to the point that Americans who ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS have no where to run and hide from the cultural and linguistic chaos. I find myself glad that there is a possibility that I won't be around in another 20 years to see the completion of America's destruction. Sad isn't it?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Sorry to hear that " WhatMattersMost". We are defintely in the midst of an invasion!

I am out in Wichita Ks visiting my kids and you would not believe this area either. It was not like this at all just years ago. This place is flooded with ILLEGALS.

Just to give you an example. They had a hail storm here a week ago and wreeked havoc on peoples homes. I saw a couple guys giving estimates on roofing jobs so I had asked them to do my sons house. I tried to spell my sons name for them and they could not even get the letters right. I would say "I" and he would write an "A" and so forth.

Then he said I could pick up the estimate at "Chico's Restaurant"
    WHAT?

I told my son not to even bother with them. They probably did not even have a license or insurance to do such work

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast