Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Alipac "pacificrk" and to the conversations
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

WhatMattersMost
    NoBueno

Our politicians and the elites do insulate themselves from what is going on in our communities. Oh,they may hire them to do jobs around their mansions and yards. Or they may have them as some other servant. But I would gamble to say they would not have these same people live near them!

Just as all the immigrants they keep bringing into this country. The same people that can not live amongst themselves IN ONE CONTRY,but yet throw them all in the mix here at home in America. And then EXPECT the American people to not only pay their way ,BUT ALSO EXPECT AMERICANS TO ACCLIMATE TO THEM! NOT them ACCLIMATE to their new environment.

It is funny someone should mention where would one go in the world to get away from this. I have often thought of that myself.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    What country am I supposed to run to when our politicians give this one away?
    Scary thought is'nt it?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    What country am I supposed to run to when our politicians give this one away?
    Scary thought is'nt it?[/quote]

What's scary is having to think about how, if necessary, you will get your kids out....IF you will be able to and possibly without you.

And you know what.....it really pisses me off no end that any of us should even HAVE to be thinking about ANY of this
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234