Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm with you guys! Let's bury them in calls, faxes and emails. We have not gone anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform that will secure our borders, enhance interior and work-site enforcement, create a temporary-worker program and resolve -- without amnesty or animosity -- the status of illegal immigrants already here,
    This is what America wants
    Temporary worker? Maybe, but don't you think it depends on exactly what they mean. Is this effecting American workers? Can these workers be tracked? Is it truly "temporary" and probably most important do you really need them? Or at least in the number currently being suggested?

without amnesty or animosity? - the stastus of illegal immigrants already here. I don't agree with this at all unless they have changed their stripes . GW and quite a few others in DC have their own unique dictionary. A pathway to citizenship is somehow not amnesty to them.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

This is starting to get very real and scarely, a meeting is going on today in Canada. In which they are discussing it more. The senate and house are on there side. No amount of emailing,mailing or phoning will change this. I fear for my country.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    This is starting to get very real and scarely, a meeting is going on today in Canada. In which they are discussing it more. The senate and house are on there side. No amount of emailing,mailing or phoning will change this. I fear for my country.
    MATTHEW
    I do disagree with one thing.

CALLING, speaking to live bodies, is ALWAYS the clincher in the hallowed halls.

Trust me, Matthew, we make and have made a tremendous impact of these traitors. That's the very reason why they are trying to steamroll this crap and have literally turned their backs and placed earplugs in their ears. WE HAVE THEM ON THE RUN. Make no mistake!

However, NOW................we must unify and begin the verbal onslaught as they have only one way out of it. Turn their phones off or reroute into voicemail {which they have done in the past, btw}

Whenever these people try to ramrod crap past us, we know they're nervous and jerky knowing the American people are aware.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

excuse me but we do not allow defeatist attitudes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm trying to hold some hope but it gets worst by the day. Hopefully we can stop this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I'm with you guys! Let's bury them in calls, faxes and emails. We have not gone anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform that will secure our borders, enhance interior and work-site enforcement, create a temporary-worker program and resolve -- without amnesty or animosity -- the status of illegal immigrants already here,
    This is what America wants
    Temporary worker? Maybe, but don't you think it depends on exactly what they mean. Is this effecting American workers? Can these workers be tracked? Is it truly "temporary" and probably most important do you really need them? Or at least in the number currently being suggested?

without amnesty or animosity? - the stastus of illegal immigrants already here. I don't agree with this at all unless they have changed their stripes . GW and quite a few others in DC have their own unique dictionary. A pathway to citizenship is somehow not amnesty to them.
    Yes I do agree, how does GW define or identify amnesty and I can hope and pray that the status of illegal immigrants applies to all illegals and that GW can use the term animosity to apply to animosity of the illegals being deported not staying.

I'm trying to hold some hope but it gets worst by the day. Hopefully we can stop this.
    We gather strength & hope & BELIEF from one another.

Being focused on specific actions is how we stay positive.

FOCUS ON S9 And what you are going to say to these traitors.
    How many will you call per day?
    What are the most important points to present?

Buck up, MATTHEW! We have an elephant to eat and a short amount of time to expose the carcass.

We have already held a whole lot of Senate and House hearings last fall and they should be pushing and holding Bush baby in the corner. He should not be allowed to say bupkis to the public until he can't come out and tell the truth about illegal immigration and the terrible effects his neglectful administration has and will have on America.

Bush is a bad president.

Redeem thyself fool!

I'm not going to get bulldozed by him or the special interest groups.
    Rise up and take your country back from the beast that have been slithering around on their bellies, in the hall of your capitol.

Dixie

April
    Dixie wrote:

Bush is a bad president.

Redeem thyself fool!

I'm not going to get bulldozed by him or the special interest groups.
    Rise up and take your country back from the beast that have been slithering around on their bellies, in the hall of your capitol.

WELL SAID!!!!

Thanks April.

This is all about "Comprehensive" Immigration Reform. This is Ted Kennedy's OBL Lobby writting our legislation. What they hell!

This is Senate Bill S.9. We have got to raise hell! We can not let this pass the Senate. It will be the destruction of America.

Dixie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast