Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    my guy over in cincy said i can read on monday

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Introducing A Bill
    Ideals for bills come from many sources: constituents, the President, lobbyists or Congressional staff. Any Senator or Representative may introduce a bill. After a bill has been written or "drafted," the Member introduces it formally by presenting it to the House or Senate clerk when Congress is in session. In the House, the bill is placed in the "hopper" at the desk of the Clerk; the sponsor of the bill may or may not make a special statement about the bill when it is introduced. In the Senate, the bill may be presented to the Clerk or the Senator may make a formal statement from the Senate floor to introduce it.
    Correct
    NO DRAFT AVAILABLE
    BTW, the "formal statement of introduction" is available---------with NO TEXT.

How's them there apples, eh? An introductory statement to a UN WRITTEN bill?

What a bunch of horse dung!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YOU CAN GET TO THE SENATORS E-MAIL ON LOU DOBBS WEB SITE, I HAVE ALREADY EMAILED ABOUT 15 SENATORS HAD TO TAKE A BREAK !!BUT AM GOING BACK AND HIT THE REST, AND I'M NOT BEING VERY NICE, I THINK THEY NEED TO KNOW WE ARE FEED UP, I ASKED THEM WHERE THE HELL IS THE OVERSIGHT, ALSO I'VE BEEN TELLING THEM TO STOP BUSH FROM LETTING THESE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO COME INTO OUR COUNTRY
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am emailing and calling like crazy, this is AN EMERGENCY PEOPLE......GO ACTIVISTS!!!!!!!!!!! Keep this going!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!

I JUST E-MAILED EVERY SINGLE SENATOR, MONDAY I WILL START CALLING ON MONDAY. MY GOD THAT WAS ALOT OF WORK,
    I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON KENNEDYS NECK!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I WISH I COULD GET MY HANDS ON KENNEDYS NECK!!
    I'd just like to get my hands on Kennedy's smart-mouthed staffer I talked to today. He said 100 million new people in the US over a few decades was no problem. He said, "Haven't you ever heard of Montana?" Arrogant little .

I'm telling all my contacts, including the former Montana state Republican chair who is working on the Guiliani campaign to watch out, Senator Kennedy has plans to put the soon to be legal illegals and all their families in his state!

MAKE PHONE CALLS. YOU'LL FEEL SO GOOD AFTER YOU DO!!!

Names and numbers here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=53595

including the former Montana state Republican chair who is working on the Guiliani campaign to watch out
    hate to tell you OLIVER but Guiliani has been involved in this for years.

He's completely for OPEN BORDERS & GLOBALISM
    Don't be fooled by his rhetoric today.......he's learned from the big boys how to back track and do the texas 2-step.

He's FOR BIG MONEY & SPP/NAU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis,

I know about Guiliani, but I wonder if my friend does? He's straight up conservative. We'll have to "chat".

Guiliani made NYC a sanctury city, I believe. Can't support him.

C

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

MAKE PHONE CALLS. YOU'LL FEEL SO GOOD AFTER YOU DO!!!
    That is so true. When I want to wring some politicians neck, I call, email and fax. nothing like getting all that anger channeled into something productive. Works everytime!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234