Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And we all know that something reported in the media is always true I will believe it when I hear from Senator Sessions mouth

We will just have to wait and see. If he does cave in and amnesty wins, then what I said before will be the only way to stop the NAU and restore democracy.

You will not stop the NAU,....Sessions wont allow that to happen, it must be on top of his agenda now

More proof: this is just great ROFL

"“The ancestors of John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan could not legally come to this country and out of one million visas, only 2,000 went to the Irish. Why? How can I fix that?” he asked, reddening as he leaned over his podium."

"And then Sessions asked him how to fix the Irish problem. Sessions has in the past been credited with such statements as, “I do not believe we should award people who have entered our country illegally, submitted a false Social Security number, worked illegally.” But Sessions was thrilled to shake the hands of the ILIR volunteers and offered to help them in their fight for legalization."

I could see the headline in 2008/2009.."The distinguished Senator Sessions receives honorary award from LARaza for his tremendous work with the immigrant communities"

steelerbabe I agree with you about the press. I am leery of anything they say on any topic. However this isn't the first time he's been quoted having a pro amnesty stance.

See this thread here:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... t=sessions
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I would say we pound this point into the politicians pea brains; as long as they continue birthright citizenship there is no such thing as a temporary worker program.

Now if they ended birthright citizenship and let illegal aliens only apply for a temporary worker program (not a path to citizenship) in their country of origin, is that amnesty? I would say no, maybe this is what Senator Sessions is pushing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We cannot continue to have guest worker programs, even if temporary, as long as the costs of subsidizing this cheap labor are shucked off onto the American taxpayer. Taxpayers should not have to subsidize guest workers so that employers can hire them more cheaply than American citizens.

If employers want guest workers, they need to provide benefits that include medical insurance and the costs of educating guest workers' children. Then let's see how cheap those workers really are.

Lawmakers also need to abolish birthright citizenship once and for all and shut down chain migration.

Only when taxpayers are freed from such burdens can any truly temporary and limited guest worker program even be considered.

That said, are we to trust Kennedy, McCain and the other mindless lawmakers who have been pushing this kind of amnesty/guest worker crap for decades, always promising enforcement?

Are we to believe that the border will be made secure?

Are we to believe that our government agencies have the capacity to administer a guest worker program?

Are we to believe that illegal immigration will be stopped as Bush is getting ready to open our highways to Mexican truckers?

Hell no!

I have a request pending with Sen. Session's chief of staff to confirm or deny such repositioning. I did reiterate our support of his past efforts and our desire for him to continue on the same course.

I'll post any response I receive back here to the board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So they got to Sessions somehow?

W
    There's some heavy duty cryin' and whinin' going on from Ag lobbyists. It's a weak spot for states like AL and KY that have lost a lot of good manufacturing base. I've noticed that my KY guys formerly hard line are softening on this AG worker bill. I've been watching the change in each return letter.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Gee Breeze, you must be really worried that you're not going to get your amnesty, or you wouldn't be here trying so hard to distract us.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So they got to Sessions somehow?

W
    When I read this, I felt someone punched me in the stomach.
    Sessions was such a loyal supporter of the American people when it came to illegal immigration. My husband and I are extremely disapointed.
    I sent Senator Session an email right after I read the article, and let him know how upsetting the news was to both of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast