SHERIFF JOE: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY COUNTY ARRESTED 25 TIMES

<span style="font-family: inherit"><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="font-family: inherit">

on BREITBART TV
8 Sep 2014

Maricopa Co., AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio reported that his county has arrested numerous illegal immigrants for “serious crimes,” and one inmate in the country illegally has come through his jail system 25 times on Monday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

“I did an investigation in the jails I run, and the last eight months, out of almost 4,000 inmates, in there for serious crimes and other crimes, guess what? They're here illegally, they’ve been turned over to ICE and they coming back over and over again...we just did another survey last month, one guy has come back 25 times to the jails. Come on, 25 times, and he’s here illegally” he said, further declaring that federal immigration policy is “smoke and mirrors.”

Arpaio added that the problem of illegal immigration “is a political problem, 100 days after he [Obama] took office, he zeroed in on me. Holder and Department of Justice, [investigated] me and my office, for alleged racial profiling. By the way, they're still here.

This is six years they’ve been going after me. They ought to save their millions of dollars and do something at the border.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ested-25-Times