Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe's deputies arrest 18 illegal aliens

MCSO arrests 18 undocumented immigrants, officials said

Posted: 4:15 PM

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies arrested 18 undocumented immigrants Tuesday night during two separate traffic stops, sheriff’s officials said.

The 18 people were arrested on state felony and federal human smuggling charges, authorities said.

[b]Sheriff Arpaio released a message for anyone who wants to come into the country illegally.

"We are still coming after you and will continue to enforce all state and federal immigration laws,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

good work joe. well come in the right way . all the cop & ICE should do the jobs joe doing . if the fed Did the job . to stop the illegal immigrant from coming in to Our Country . we would Not have to worry about rap. Murder . & all the other things that they are doing .& you all just let them go, it not right so just wake up . hear the Voice of the American . we are not going to put up with this any more so joe good luck keep up the good work . come on all you other State wake up this is your Country also you don't want your city or town to look like S/// well do something

Thank you ALI_PAC for the news
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The feds can't keep this tiger down
    He is doing his DUTY and JOB for what he is paid to do.
    Unlike many politicians we have in the states and in washington
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"DON'T LET EM' GO! JOE" For Arizona state Senate! He's got my vote.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn