Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, they say, was Saddam. I wondered about that as I knew that we had put him in power in Iraq in the first place. He obediently went to war with Iran. He must've gotten a bit out of hand??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    There is no al-qa'ida. al-qa'ida; al-qaida; al-qaeda...however you want to spell it...doesn't exist. It's an American Invention.

Ever ask yourself why if these "guys" are willing to blow themselves up for Allah, they wear hoods all the time?

Osama never covered his face.

No warrior covers his face.

No soldier covers his face.

I don't think Arab Men cover their faces except to keep the sand out.

Arabs don't cover their faces in doors.

Arab Muslims in the name of Jihad don't kill innocent civilians; women and children in the name of Jihad. Jihad by the Book doesn't support this. This is contrary to Muslim Religion.

An Administration doesn't release bin Laden family members after 9/11 unless.....their mission was complete.

An Administration close to Saudi and the bin Laden family knows how to spell their name. It's either bin Ladin or it's bin Laden. Yet on Government websites, in the same document, it is spelled BOTH WAYS...same with Osama and Usama....spelled BOTH WAYS in the same document on the State Department websites.

Kind of hard to track someone these days if you don't have the correct spelling of the name or the group.

Why did they let Osama go in the Sudan?

Osama was OUR GUY.

That is right, Judy. It was created when the Afghans were fighting the Russians.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Tell us as much as you can SIXX and anyone else out there.

Americans must learn and face the truth of who is really behind al-Qaeda, al-Qaida, al-Qa'ida, Osama bin Laden, Osama bin Ladin, Usama bin Ladin, Usama bin Laden.

Connect the dots, Folks!!

And quickly.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Tell us as much as you can SIXX and anyone else out there.

Americans must learn and face the truth of who is really behind al-Qaeda, al-Qaida, al-Qa'ida, Osama bin Laden, Osama bin Ladin, Usama bin Ladin, Usama bin Laden.

Connect the dots, Folks!!

And quickly.

Being the shy retiring type that I am, I will attempt to lay this down.
    The General was doing his job. He found out that bush & co. were going to stage a nuclear attack here in the U.S., most likely in TEXAS, to make up a pretense of going to war with Iran. This MAN just was not going to go for it. He and other officers and soldiers (there has never been a one man coup) are going to stand in the gap.

This fool is messing with the wrong people now. These men took an oath that actually means something to them and they will NOT see this country destroyed by this maniac. Speaking as a former Army officer, this is a very dangerous situation. I can tell you that I have talked with people that are still in the Army that this has caused such a rancor that I have never seen or heard from within the ranks. In case you did not know, adultery is punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. However, the line being fed to you about him commiting adultery is a LIE.
    He has been separated from his wife for a long time. Their divorce is almost final. The UCMJ does not view separation as "adultery". So don't even believe that hype.

Bin Laden was financed, armed, and supported by America via the Taliban against Russia. At that time Russia was our enemy. This government has a way of changing friends like shirts. I guess they will now turn on Blair because he is actually deporting ILLEGAL ALIENS in England.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks SIXX!!

I hope the General fights this and to the letter of HIS RIGHTS.

I do not understand hassling a General or any member of the US Military over a perfectly legal personal relationship with a civilian.

I'm not here to rewrite the Military Code of Conduct, but this just seems "fishy" to me that a member of the US Military can not have a personal relationship while getting a divorce without losing his job????

This can not be legal, can it?

I just don't see that being legally possible at all.

AND how do you prove "adultery" without violating someone's rights to privacy? Did they put cameras in the bedroom? Did they have a "peep hole" in the motel room? Give me a break.

No wonder they can't catch any "terrorists" or "insurgents".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is real fuzzy. Suffice it to say that the story we were given is BUNK
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

It's bunk and it's fishy and it smell to high heaven.

It's time for the little fishes to get busy.

The General was doing his job. He found out that bush & co. were going to stage a nuclear attack here in the U.S., most likely in TEXAS, to make up a pretense of going to war with Iran.
    BINGO! There is SO much more to this story. BTW, according to the Lou Dobbs show last night, General Kevin P. Byrnes was eligible AND planned to retire this November. Only someone with a HUGE bone to pick would choose to ruin a man with an otherwise impeccable career record....three months before his retirement! (??)

If Byrnes downfall was truly due to an extramarital affair then those judging need to be held to the same standards...from the President on down.

Earlier this week, Washington Post reported that the Pentagon has developed its first ever war plans for operations within the continental United States, in which terrorist attacks would be used as the justification for imposing martial law on cities, regions or the entire country.
    it was one thing for Lincoln to lead this country into a civil war, but it is inexcusable for the "federal government" to AGAIN declare war on the citizens of the United States that areng trying to preserve our freedom.

But the Pentagon is the one that is "attempting" to close all the bases --- three governors that I know of have stood against it.

I thought it was odd that the ringleader of 9/11 had emails from the department of defense ....
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I'm happy to know that they can't just kick a 4 star to the curb....I'm happy to know that we still have some men left who represent honor....I surely hope this generals reputation is not besmirched. After years of service he certainly doesn't deserve that...

I've never believed that our military could be turned against us...I suppose that the circumstances would call the shots...no pun intended....but I do believe that a very LARGE number of our military are quite aware that we are being invaded by a foreign power...and understand probably better than we do just what that means. Especially the well trained officers understand their responsibility to this nation, their families, their homes, their people, their country. I do not believe that they can be induced to abandon that responsibility.

I don't believe that any elected official would make much headway ordering these young men who were idealistic enough to take on the chore of freeing other nations to attack their very own people. I just don't see that happening.

But then, there are always contingents of foreign troops here in the states that are 'drilling' or training for certain types of missions on our terrain...they might be encouraged...might be ordered to attack us...suicidal mission, of course.

One thing that helps me feel encouraged is that the top brass that might be swayed to do dishonorable things...lead MEN...they don't lead robots...but MEN...the problem with men is that they think. They can decide in a heartbeat just which way the business end of that weapon--of whatever type--should be pointed. I'm hoping that they'll make the right decisions when the time comes, if it does.

I realize that this is a very dangerous situation. It's dangerous from the ground up....the entire nation is a powderkeg...and so, now, is our military and our congress. ALL YOU GOOD GUYS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast