Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WE need to educate our military. They get different information. They are trained to follow-up orders. Their role is "not to question, but to do or die".

Who would have a Ruby Ridge could happen?

Who would have thought a Waco could happen?

Who would have thought a Move in Philadelphia could happen?

MAMIE--you have news that the ring leader of 9/11 had EMAILS from our Defense Department? Tell us more about that. Did I miss something? Apparently so. There is so much information, I have to read fast, almost skim and sometimes miss poignant points. Help me here. Thanks!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yep....that's why they are closing the 29 military bases and cutting dramatically 33 others. They will be military impoundment camps for American Resistors.

Thats right! Read this:

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name ... e&sid=1062

Now we know why Bush is so lax when it comes to the border. Nukes will be going off there and in all the border states. But he will be safely tucked away in the mountain hideaway of NORAD. That gives him an excuse to strike Iran and other Middle East countries that dont comply with the IAEA.
    Afterwards, he will have a place to keep the survivors (in military/prison bases) who will rebuild the nation.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right!!

This President and Vice President must be REMOVED FROM OFFICE NOW!!

Now add the additional 29 and 33 for another 62 locations all across America...for American Resistors to Globalism.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I've never believed that our military could be turned against us...

I don't believe that any elected official would make much headway ordering these young men who were idealistic enough to take on the chore of freeing other nations to attack their very own people. I just don't see that happening.

But then, there are always contingents of foreign troops here in the states that are 'drilling' or training for certain types of missions on our terrain...they might be encouraged...might be ordered to attack us...suicidal mission, of course.

RR
    Robert E. Lee was Lincoln's first choice to command the troops of the "federal government" -- he resigned his post because his allegiance was with his state --- not the "federal government"

let's just pray we have a lot of Robert E. Lee's in the armed forces
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    I've never believed that our military could be turned against us...

I don't believe that any elected official would make much headway ordering these young men who were idealistic enough to take on the chore of freeing other nations to attack their very own people. I just don't see that happening.

But then, there are always contingents of foreign troops here in the states that are 'drilling' or training for certain types of missions on our terrain...they might be encouraged...might be ordered to attack us...suicidal mission, of course.

RR
    Robert E. Lee was Lincoln's first choice to command the troops of the "federal government" -- he resigned his post because his allegiance was with his state --- not the "federal government"

let's just pray we have a lot of Robert E. Lee's in the armed forces
    We do, Mamie. Although I now serve in a different arena, believe me when I say the United States military is the most patriotic, educated, and motivated in the WORLD. You need to lay down the military science more often. My favorite officers ever are General William T. Sherman and Colonel David Hackworth. General Lee's allegiance to Virginia is admirable. We need to all work to make our states shine in this battle. Write, fax, shout, whatever it takes. This is our time and we must own tommorow.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    We do, Mamie. Although I now serve in a different arena, believe me when I say the United States military is the most patriotic, educated, and motivated in the WORLD. You need to lay down the military science more often. My favorite officers ever are General William T. Sherman and Colonel David Hackworth. General Lee's allegiance to Virginia is admirable. We need to all work to make our states shine in this battle. Write, fax, shout, whatever it takes. This is our time and we must own tommorow.

Being from the south, I know you don't expect me to agree with you about General William T. Sherman

"Note: on March 2, 1861 - the same day the "first Thirteenth Amendment" passed the U.S. Senate - another constitutional amendment was proposed that would have outlawed secession (See H. Newcomb Morse, "The Foundations and Meaning of Secession," Stetson Law Review, vol. 15, 1986, pp. 419-36). This is very telling, for it proves that Congress believed that secession was in fact constitutional under the Tenth Amendment. It would not have proposed an amendment outlawing secession if the Constitution already prohibited it."

General William Sherman engaged in a unconstitutional war against the states the "federal government contended" were "in the union" -- a union that was established by a Constitution that prohibited states invading and warring against other states. Neither secession nor slavery were prohibited under the Constitution

General William Sherman and General Ulysses S. Grant, were self professing war criminals --- General Grant became the President of the United States

On September 17, 1863, Gen. William Sherman wrote a letter to the War Department and Lawyer/President/Dictator Abraham Lincoln liked it so much that he declared that it should be published.

[quote]"The United States has the right, and ... the ... power, to penetrate to every part of the national domain. We will remove and destroy every obstacle â€â€
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I feel ya. But you must understand: I am a retired military officer. See, Sherman was a Madd Dogg.

That is what I was taught to be. That is why he is one of my favorite officers of all time.

I too am a Southerner. I am not saying that he was right. I am just saying that as a soldier, he was brilliant. Same as with Bin Laden. If Bin Laden pulled off what he did by himself, which I think he had help from G.W. B., then, and I do not mean this to be callous, it was a brilliant move tactially.

I was born and raised in the South. However, I was and still am a trained manager of violence. I manage violence in the O.R. now. But a FIGHT is a FIGHT.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I feel ya. But you must understand: I am a retired military officer. See, Sherman was a Madd Dogg.

That is what I was taught to be. That is why he is one of my favorite officers of all time.

I too am a Southerner. I am not saying that he was right. I am just saying that as a soldier, he was brilliant. Same as with Bin Laden. If Bin Laden pulled off what he did by himself, which I think he had help from G.W. B., then, and I do not mean this to be callous, it was a brilliant move tactially.

I was born and raised in the South. However, I was and still am a trained manager of violence. I manage violence in the O.R. now. But a FIGHT is a FIGHT.

that's what I like about you ... we can agree to disagree!! I understand where you are coming from too -- you can see things from different prospectives

a fight for life is the biggest fight there is -- hopefully you win more than you lose

that's what I like about you ... we can agree to disagree!! I understand where you are coming from too -- you can see things from different prospectives

a fight for life is the biggest fight there is -- hopefully you win more than you lose
    Thanks Sweet Home!!!! I just happen to be an old soldier and I am not so sure that we disagree. I must admit though that we see the same coin from different sides. I do not play down the contributions of Jeff Davis or Robert E. Lee. I think that they were all great men because they stood on their own two feet with principal and dedication. We are all AMERICANS, white, black, and yes, Mexican AMERICANS. We have a common enemy. Thanks for understanding where I am coming from, The REPUBLIC OF TEXAS.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks Sweet Home!!!! I just happen to be an old soldier and I am not so sure that we disagree. I must admit though that we see the same coin from different sides. I do not play down the contributions of Jeff Davis or Robert E. Lee. I think that they were all great men because they stood on their own two feet with principal and dedication. We are all AMERICANS, white, black, and yes, Mexican AMERICANS. We have a common enemy. Thanks for understanding where I am coming from, The REPUBLIC OF TEXAS.

yes they did stand for principal ... and they stood for the Constitution, which is the same thing we are all in agreement over.

"We the people" of the several states have "common enemies" --- illegal invaders, Congress, federal judges, and it's beginning to look like the President too . . . our mission is to restore the Constitution FOR THE United States as intended by our founding fathers ...

1. we need to re-establish 'states rights' and have the Senators accountable to the State -- NOT corporate America and special interest groups

Federalist No. 45
    James Madison, January 26, 1788

The Alleged Danger From the Powers of the Union to the State Governments

The State government will have the advantage of the Federal government, whether we compare them in respect to the immediate dependence of the one on the other; to the weight of personal influence which each side will possess; to the powers respectively vested in them; to the predilection and probable support of the people; to the disposition and faculty of resisting and frustrating the measures of each other.

The State governments may be regarded as constituent and essential parts of the federal government; whilst the latter is nowise essential to the operation or organization of the former. Without the intervention of the State legislatures, the President of the United States cannot be elected at all. They must in all cases have a great share in his appointment, and will, perhaps, in most cases, of themselves determine it. The Senate will be elected absolutely and exclusively by the State legislatures. Even the House of Representatives, though drawn immediately from the people, will be chosen very much under the influence of that class of men, whose influence over the people obtains for themselves an election into the State legislatures. Thus, each of the principal branches of the federal government will owe its existence more or less to the favor of the State governments, and must consequently feel a dependence, which is much more likely to beget a disposition too obsequious than too overbearing towards them. On the other side, the component parts of the State governments will in no instance be indebted for their appointment to the direct agency of the federal government, and very little, if at all, to the local influence of its members. The number of individuals employed under the Constitution of the United States will be much smaller than the number employed under the particular States. . .

The operations of the federal government will be most extensive and important in times of war and danger; those of the State governments, in times of peace and security

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123