Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: small town

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and the little innocent girl...I have a grandchild that age... God Bless them.
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Oh my God, I am so sad that that happened. I will pray he gets caught. He needs to go to prison for the rest of his life. That little girl will need a lot of counseling. Her life will never be the same. You never forget.
    My heart cries for her and her family.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Vile, sick, disgusting, pond-scum illegal child molester needs to rot in hell!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: small town

Quote Originally Posted by curldee
    We live in a small town in southeast Oklahoma. A four year old was sexually molested Tuesday. We know the family. We've know her since birth. We also know the abuser is an illegal and left town immediately. Our little police department is doing the best it can to find him. It's only 90 miles to Dallas from here. Who would disagree that he is already in Mexico? God help us all.
    I'm sorry that had to happen to a family you know. The four year old did not deserve that. Like a few other people mentioned the best thing for the police to do what be to track down any family and friends he has as a way to zero in on him. I hope he is brought to justice. The girl and her family are in my prayers. Here are couple of websites for organizations that deal with crime victims of illegals maybe you could mention this to the family. Here are few links
    The Dustin Inman Society
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/
    www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html
    Immigration's Human Cost
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

That slimy creep! This just makes me sick. And what do you want to bet he's a day laborer. They say they won't deport somebody until they commit a serious crime. How many more 4 years olds have to be assaulted before we get rid of all these rejects. And I'll bet he's right in Dallas because it's loaded with illegals there and he can just blend in.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Curldee,I cannot tell you how sorry I feel for that poor little angel and her family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.Those who prey on children and innocents are evil and i hope they catch this "man".Those who help and harbor him knowing what he did are just as bad.

Words cannot even express my anger over this, what a slimy bleep. I hope they catch him. Do they have a photo of him? It should be plastered all over the internet and news! These vile illegal scums need to be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Words cannot even express my anger over this, what a slimy bleep. I hope they catch him. Do they have a photo of him? It should be plastered all over the internet and news! These vile illegal scums need to be held accountable.
    Jennifer click link for picture http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/9320462.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: small town

Quote Originally Posted by curldee
    We live in a small town in southeast Oklahoma. A four year old was sexually molested Tuesday. We know the family. We've know her since birth. We also know the abuser is an illegal and left town immediately. Our little police department is doing the best it can to find him. It's only 90 miles to Dallas from here. Who would disagree that he is already in Mexico? God help us all.
    This is happening way too much lately! She is still a baby. This makes me sick.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Jennifer click link for picture http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/9320462.html
    Jimpasz- love your new Avatar!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast