Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: small town

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bless that little girl and her whole family.

Damn that illegal alien monster for destroying the lifes of so many people. I hope he rots in hell.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just saw his photo. I'm praying they catch this guy!!
    This is why I fear for my own children's sake these days.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    Words cannot even express my anger over this, what a slimy bleep. I hope they catch him. Do they have a photo of him? It should be plastered all over the internet and news! These vile illegal scums need to be held accountable.
    Jennifer click link for picture http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/9320462.html
    Jimpasz- love your new Avatar!
    Thanks BorderFox
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Bless that little girl and her whole family.

Damn that illegal alien monster for destroying the lifes of so many people. I hope he rots in hell.

scum like this needs to be assisted on his journey to hell so no other child is touched.

So how do we get this into MSM? Like Fox News or something?

Hard working??? Good for our country??? We need more of them??? Excuse me while I puke.

Senator Feinstein, Mr. Bush, Senator Kennedy and the rest of you pond scum in office, How many American babies have to go through this before you will listen to the people?

Tell the family I am soooooo sorry.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferB
    So how do we get this into MSM? Like Fox News or something?
    I cannot find this story anywhere except on the TV station website,
    why is there a news blackout?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need TWO IMPORTANT THINGS.

We need to confirm the following information.

1. We need to know if this guy is an illegal alien, legal immigrant, or US citizen.

2. We need to know if he had prior run ins with the law.

We cannot do anything with this story until we have that. I have a call in now on this case.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need TWO IMPORTANT THINGS.

We need to confirm the following information.

1. We need to know if this guy is an illegal alien, legal immigrant, or US citizen.

2. We need to know if he had prior run ins with the law.

We cannot do anything with this story until we have that. I have a call in now on this case.

W
    You are quickly becoming my hero, William. I am so happy I found this site.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man charged with sexual assault

By MATT SWEARENGIN, SENIOR Staff Writer
    DURANT - A rape charge has been filed against a man authorities were wanting to question about a sexual assault against a 4-year-old girl.

Jose Anselmo Retana, 25, was charged Thursday with rape by instrumentation. Durant Police have been looking for him since Tuesday after Patrolman Brian Chavez was sent to the emergency room about a sexual assault against a child.

According to an affidavit by Lt. Johnny Rutherford, the girl had been left with a baby-sitter at a home in the 1300 block of West Texas Street. The parents came and picked her up about an hour later and when the mother later bathed the girl, she saw evidence of injuries to the girl's private parts.

The girl disclosed that she had been inappropriately fondled by Retana, the affidavit states.

Rutherford said the girl's father confronted and assaulted Retana, who then fled the home and has not been seen since. Retana was not the girl's baby-sitter but lived at the home, according to Rutherford.

Police impounded Retana's vehicle although he may be traveling with a relative in a Chevrolet Tahoe. Anyone with information on Retana should call 924-3737.

In other crimes, a windshield was damaged early Thursday afternoon after being hit by a brick. A motorist told Patrolman Justin Blackshear that he was southbound on U.S. Hwy. 69/75 when a brick struck and cracked his windshield. The victim said it may have been thrown from the University overpass although he did not see anyone. The report stated that the brick may have been from construction in the area.

- A window air conditioner, homemade quilt and a blanket were stolen from a home in the 600 block of West Louisiana Street, according to a Thursday police report. Entry was gained by breaking a window.

- Deputy David Bray investigated a theft at an Aspen Drive residence in Cartwright Thursday. A compact disc player and speaker boxes were stolen out of a vehicle and a chain saw and bicycle were taken from behind the home. The woman told Bray she heard her dog barking at approximately 1 a.m.

- An Evergreen Street resident in Lakewood Ranchettes told Deputy Bray on Sunday that his home had been burglarized for the second time. Taken were a radio, shotgun and a .22-caliber pistol.

- Sugar was poured in the gasoline tanks of two tractors and two semi trucks at Elite Sod Farms, according to a Wednesday report by Deputy Nathan Calloway. The owner told the deputy that his watch dog had been shot a few days earlier.

- A Pelican Road resident told Deputy Chad Hendricks on Monday that her $80 margarita maker had been stolen.

http://www.durantdemocrat.com/articles/ ... /news3.txt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast