Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

and then (sit down) he and his immediate family were GIVEN FREE US CITIZENSHIP and financial aid for living expenses, also at US taxpayer expense
    This is the second time I've seen this information quoted in a post, but I've yet to see a source or link to the information. Could someone please provide a source - I'd be interested in seeing this in print. Thank you.

Please, can anyone provide a link to information that states the drug smuggler and his family were given American citizenship.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW i read it in an article that sara carter from the ontario paper wrote.
    she has a whole page on the broken border segment on there and has like 15-20 articles posted. its in one of them cuz i read it and that is how i remember if cuz i was mad as hell when i read it

MW
    jamesw62 wrote:

MW i read it in an article that sara carter from the ontario paper wrote. she has a whole page on the broken border segment on there and has like 15-20 articles posted. its in one of them cuz i read it and that is how i remember if cuz i was mad as hell when i read it
    I believe you saw what you say you did, but I have to question its validity. If the drug smuggler and his family would have received citizenship, surely we would have seen something in print from a news media group here in the United States. IMO, something like that would be huge news.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

are you kidding, the main stream media isnt even touching this case except for Lou dobbs.

im lookingfor that post so that i can link it for you

Family members and friends close to the Aldrete-Davila family told the Daily Bulletin that the U.S. government promised full U.S. residency for Aldrete-Davila and his immediate family in exchange for his testimony against the agents, as well as government assistance for living expenses.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_4516983 < rest of the article.. and there are statements from 3 jurors who claim jury misconduct

this article has been removed from the websight or is in the archives on the daily bulletin but i had posted it back in October

I think 15, actually. Fourteen by one agent missed, one did strike him in the fleshy hindquarters."
    I was shot in the same general area ("with Rocksalt") when I was a kid, but I did`nt sue the farmer that did it.
    I learned to respect the laws.
    ------------------------

MW Wrote:
    This is the second time I've seen this information quoted [in a post, but I've yet to see a source or link to the information. Could someone please provide a source - I'd be interested in seeing this in print. Thank you.
    MW, you can also check the Beyond Borders Blog http://lang.sbsun.com/socal/beyondborders/ or check www.sbsun.com or as previuosly mentioned www.dailybulliten.com,

http://lang.sbsun.com/socal/beyondborders/
    has much more detailed information on illegal immigration.

MW, I checked "beyond borders" and here the full article you requested. http://www.washtimes.com/national/20060 ... -6249r.htm
    ------------------------

April
    MW, the Lou Dobbs news edition I was speaking of was aired on January 7 and here is some of it and the link is at the bottom.

DOBBS: Well, you know, I won't speak for anybody but myself. But I'm sure tired of what looks like to be sheer accommodation to the government of Mexico, rather than inspired defense of U.S. sovereignty and the men and women who support and defend the borders of this country.

POE: No question about it. These two border agents, one of them nominated for Border Agent of the Year, doing their job. And they're being punished for doing their job. Our government's on the wrong side of this issue. We treated the illegal -- taxpayers treated the illegal. He's suing the federal government for $5 million. He's a known drug smuggler. He was given immunity from prosecution for bringing drugs into the United States.

DOBBS: The Border Patrol Council, the union tells me, Congressman Jones, that this would have been an administrative issue, the firing of their weapons, unless the U.S. Attorney decides to go after this case, give a drug dealer immunity to testify against two agents who everyone said -- is satisfied was transporting drugs, fleeing our federal agents. I mean, I don't understand it.

JONES: Lou, as you know, the prosecutor, the federal prosecutor wanted to charge these and did charge them with attempted murder for shooting an illegal drug smuggler, as you said.

And I hope -- Lou, I want to thank you and CNN for your interest in this issue. And I want to remind the people watching this show that they can call 202-456-1111 and let their outrage speak to the president of the United States and remind him that he is to defend this country from an invasion south of the border, in this case, a drug smuggler.

DOBBS: Well, you know, when you can't even get a Republican president to respond to a fellow Texan, two Republican congressmen, respond to 55 U.S. congressmen...

POE: I called the White House this week asking for even a verbal response and didn't get any response to that.

DOBBS: You know, there's arrogance and there's sorry arrogance. Where does this fit?

POE: Well, we need an answer and we deserve an answer. And I'm not going to categorize which type of arrogance. Lou, I'll let you do that.

DOBBS: I'll leave those choices to the viewers. But it's one or the other and it sure isn't right.

Thank you very much, gentlemen.

Thank you for pursuing this and pursuing a further investigation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... tw.01.html

April,

MW is looking for proof that the drug dealer received "citenzenship" and a path to bring in the rest of his family.

I could`nt find anything on your link, or mine.
    ------------------------

MW
    mkfarnam wrote:

Neese,

MW is looking for proof that the drug dealer received "citenzenship" and a path to bring in the rest of his family.

I could`nt find anything on your link, or mine.
    Thanks, mkfarnam. mkfarnam is right, I'm looking for printed evidence that the drug smuggler and his family received American citizenship. Most of the other stuff I already knew about. As for the citizenship thing, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but until I see it reported by a reliable source - I'll continue to have my doubts.

Thanks again for clarifying my position, mkfarnam.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast