Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Neese,

MW is looking for proof that the drug dealer received "citenzenship" and a path to bring in the rest of his family.

I could`nt find anything on your link, or mine.
    ???? I just got here. LOL!

The statement said, "Although both agents saw that the man was not armed, the agents fired at least 15 rounds at him while he was running away from them, hitting him once."
    I don't think that we need to send these men to prison, we need to send them to target practice. Dead men don't talk.

So why was not Cheney convicted for not immediately reporting it when he shot someone in the face?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    So why was not Cheney convicted for not immediately reporting it when he shot someone in the face?
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/12/cheney/

It isn't a similar situation when you are hunting with a friend and the friend comes up unannounced is is peppered with birdshot. That was an accident, and quite honestly, no one elses business.

Sorry Neese, It`s corrected
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is so disturbing that printable words are difficult to find.

If Border Guards must uphold the law then WHY THE HELL IS THE GOVERNMENT allowed to IGNORE THE LAW?

I'm spitting
    Amen!

April
    mkfarnam wrote:

Quote:
    April,

MW is looking for proof that the drug dealer received "citenzenship" and a path to bring in the rest of his family.

I could`nt find anything on your link, or mine.

MW wrote:

Thanks, mkfarnam. mkfarnam is right, I'm looking for printed evidence that the drug smuggler and his family received American citizenship. Most of the other stuff I already knew about. As for the citizenship thing, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but until I see it reported by a reliable source - I'll continue to have my doubts
    Sorry MW, I misunderstood, that is why I posted Dobbs interview documenting the 5 million dollar lawsuit. I don't know anything about the citizenship thing.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Border Agents

If this was any other case, when the jury stated that there was misconduct, a mistrial would have been declared. I want to know why not in this case.

given any drug dealer citizenship goes against immigration law we have. Criminals are not suppose to be given citizenship.

I am seething over this situation Tony Snow sold his soul to the devil. How does he sleep at night If you believe in prayer, please keep these agents and their families in your prayers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast