Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I feel the same way,this is such a huge injustice and the majority of Americans are outraged over it. The agents and their families are in my prayers as well as praying for Justice to somehow prevail in this very unjust situation.

I am seething over this situation Tony Snow sold his soul to the devil. How does he sleep at night If you believe in prayer, please keep these agents and their families in your prayers
    I believe so too. Bush and all politicians couldn't care less about the average citizen but if this guy killed one of them, of course they will be on top of illegal criminals but this is not the case.. People should wake up and stop listening to their Ipods and watching American Idol.. If we dont wise up, We could lose our country...
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Saw pictures of the drug smuggler on Hannity & Combs; he is one vile looking man. He and his family have beeen given legal residence, or so I've heard, he'll also be rich soon if our judical system does it's usual thing. Feel really bad for those two men who were trying to do their jobs. They are going to federal prison so they'll do almost the whole 12 years. That's twice as long as murderers use to get in California.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345