Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(Sob)Guatemalan's mistake could lead to deportation

Guatemalan's mistake could lead to deportation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to Enlarge

Browse and Buy Nevada Appeal Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Kyle Magin
    Bonanza Staff Writer
    April 2, 2008

Detention process shocks friend of Incline Man
    A friend came to bail out Antonio Sandoval-Perez after he made the grave mistake of driving drunk in the early morning hours of March 18 in Incline Village.

Chuck Meyer, called by Sandoval-Perez’s wife to bail out her husband out, knew the drunken driving arrest was not good — what he didn’t know is how far-reaching it would affect the Sandoval-Perez family.

“I was so pissed at him,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]I couldn’t believe it. By posting bail I made him available to them. If he hadn’t, he could have just sat in Reno until his court date then we could have taken care of the immigration issue,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]hen a clerk at the facility told him Sandoval-Perez wouldn’t be released because the U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency placed a hold on him, Meyer said.

“I told them that I posted bail on the condition that he would be released,â€

NOT our problem! You'd think what happened to his cousin would have made an impression on him, obviously not. Send them all home, at their expense!
    "

If Perez does not like his home town they should go to Carolina's home town they are both from the same country! Home School the child in your country!!

>>"ACTION ALERT"<<

"BATTLE OF THE STATES"
    Please read instructions and take action
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-656721.html#656721
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Meyer knew Perez was an ILLEGAL and should lose his "bail" Money. Now he can take his ILLEGAL wife and Anchor Baby back to his "home" country.

MW
    I hope this story has a happy ending (Perez family deportation)!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MEYER IS AN IDIOT.

If I were him, I would have just left my illegal friend in jail. Let's not forget he was in jail for a DUI!!!

Hey, Meyer, you should quit while you're only $100 out. Keep in mind that your "friend" is a lawbreaker: 1) illegally sneaking into the US and 2) DRIVING DRUNK.

That is NOT A FRIEND!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Meyers is lucky he was not arrested for aiding and abeting.It is tough when you become emotionally involved with IA's but I have more sympathy for the poor Guatemalans who have stayed put and not broken our laws.

Did you all notice they checked the IA for TB before allowing him in the general prison population ? Yet they obviously think its no threat to citizens health.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

What bothers me is this sob story about DUI. Has anyone noticed that there has been very few stories about IAs and DUIs in the last 2 months?
    Did all the IAs find AA ? Did the cops stop arresting drunk drivers?Or has the MSM stopped reporting illegal immigrant DUIs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast