Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That will mean taking wife Carolina and son Dylan Sandoval-Perez back to his hometown of San Lorenzo, Guatemala.

Carolina Sandoval-Perez says she wants to raise Dylan, an American citizen, here in Incline, where he can learn English and the schools are much better.
    She said Dylan asks for his father each day, asks when he is coming home and when he can see him again.

Notice how this arrogrant illegal alien mother has the gall to tell this reporter what "she wants"...who cares? She should be in the jail along with her husband and at minimum, be buying tickets for her and her anchor baby to go back to Guatemala. I can't believe their arrogance..this guy could've killed someone and they're whining about his deportation. Get them all out of here ASAP.

Yeah right

Why didn't his wife go down to bail him out? Was it because she didn't want to bring her son, or more probably, was it because she didn't speak English well enough to do it. I only say that because she conspicuously wasn't directly quoted in the article.

And what does the cousin, Diaz, even have to do with the story? Aside from tear jerking, isn't he a perfect example of what happens when people get hit by drunken drivers?

So how is this story going to end?

Anyone care to wager he'll agree to voluntary deportation and just move to another part of the US to do it again?

Or am I mistaken? I thought voluntary meant that they'll let him go to self-deport (which rarely/never happens).

Wow, that sounds like a good drunk driving excuse - oops I made a mistake. Just let an American try that.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Monday bail hearing set for Guatemalan immigrant

Kyle Magin
    Bonanza Staff Writer
    April 11, 2008

An Incline Village resident is waiting until Monday for a bond hearing in his deportation proceedings taking place in Florence, Ariz.

Antonio Sandoval-Perez, 31, was taken into custody by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency after a March 18 DUI arrest in Incline.

He was then transferred to Florecen, Ariz. from the Washoe County Sherrif's Office detention facility in Reno after authorities learned of his immigration status.

The illegal Guatemalan immigrant asked to have his bond hearing at a Florence, Ariz. immigration detention facility Monday, said friend and Incline resident Chuck Meyer.

The hearing will determine if he can be released on bond.

If Sandoval-Perez is granted bail,

Meyer said he plans to return to Incline Village for an April 22 DUI hearing at the Incline Village Justice Court.

Meyer also previously said Sandoval-Perez is ready to voluntarily return to Guatemala with his wife and 3-year-old son, who is an American citizen.

Both his wife Carolina and son Dylan are Incline Village residents and are currently caring for Sandoval-Perez's cousin Rudy Diaz.

Diaz, 30, was struck by a car along with his girlfriend by an alleged drunken driver in Incline Village in November.

The accident left Diaz's girlfriend, Maribel Oroxom, 29, dead.

After the accident, Diaz is now severely mentally limited, having problems with basic memory and comprehension, Meyer said.

If Sandoval-Perez is denied bail and is not able to attend the April 22 hearing in Incline, a warrant will be issued for his arrest for failure to appear.

http://www.tahoebonanza.com/article/200 ... /261073136
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the update Jean hope we can continue to follow this tangled web and I am beginning to think the cousins problems are just a ploy to gain sympathy.

I hate to be so skeptical but time after time we have seen these IA's will do and say most anything to get the focus off of them and their breaking our laws.There seems to always be a pity party sob story. NEVER do they take responsibility for their actions.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I bet that cousin is illegal too and we are paying for his medical bills. DEPORT HIM TOO WITH THE REST OF HIS ILLEGAL FAMILY.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Guatemalan's mistake could lead to deportation
    MISTAKE???? Drunk driving is a MISTAKE for illegal aliens? For citizens it is a crime.

Am sick of CRIMES committed by ILLEGAL ALIENS being minimized in the media.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12