Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These children are also citizens of Mexico, so it shouldn't be a hardship for them to go home to their 'other' country.

The wonders of dual-citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport him, deport her and require them to take their children with them.

These illegal alien people don't think right. They are the whiniest silliest people I've ever come across.

And butterbean is exactly right. We have to do something about the law that so wrongly interprets the 14th Amendment. The 14th Amendment was written to ensure birthright citizenship for the children of slaves not to be abused by illegal aliens using their offspring to remain here.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The children are not citizens-----

The children are not citizens-----what must be doen to straighten out the misinterpretation of the 14th?????

Start packing and stop whining....be ready to leave the country and follow your husband...in fact, head for one of those 47 Mexican consulates and get your 5 children a passport so you can get them in school when you get there.

you are wasting time worrying about the inevitable instead of taking action which will make you children feel safer and more secure by your swift decisive decisions and possitive attitude...In other words take charge and stop acting so helpless!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Is that a TATOO I see on the hand of 10yr old Rosa? Could it possibly be a gang symbol? What is a child doing with tatoos on her body?

That's Mondragon and Cabrera, who left Mexico in 1996. The five children, all born in the United States, are legal U.S. citizens even though their parents are not. The youngest, twins Armando and Gabriela, are eight months old.
    IS ANYONE ENRAGED YET? These 5 kids were born in America to illegal aliens! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE 14TH AMENDMENT!
    You got that right BB! I have yet to understand how anchor babies are conferred American citizenship when their illegal invader parents are not "subject to the jursidication thereof" since they are still citizens of mexico.
    If simply being born on US soil were enough to qualify for citizenship, there would be no reason to include "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" within the 14th Amendment. The children cannot be subject to our jursidiction when the parents are clearly not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go watch the video, it is more SOB story than article.

That's Mondragon and Cabrera, who left Mexico in 1996. The five children, all born in the United States, are legal U.S. citizens even though their parents are not. The youngest, twins Armando and Gabriela, are eight months old.

"We came here because it was very difficult for us in our country," Cabrera said. "I hope that God helps us to release my husband and have him here with us and not separate us."
    Sorry, they must ALL go back to the homeland. FIVE kids?!?! We can barely support TWO kids on TWO salaries and these people can afford to have FIVE kids while earning substandard wages? I did NOT limit my family size in order to support HER kids - GET OUT!

I have ZERO sympathy for illegal aliens who come here and breed like there's no tomorrow! Take your kids and GET OUT! You had the kids, now YOU support them in mexico!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina

"We came here because it was very difficult for us in our country," Cabrera said. "I hope that God helps us to release my husband and have him here with us and not separate us."
    Sorry, they must ALL go back to the homeland. FIVE kids?!?! We can barely support TWO kids on TWO salaries and these people can afford to have FIVE kids while earning substandard wages? I did NOT limit my family size in order to support HER kids - GET OUT!

I have ZERO sympathy for illegal aliens who come here and breed like there's no tomorrow! Take your kids and GET OUT! You had the kids, now YOU support them in mexico!
    Very well said M!! I have had zero kids despite having an education and decent job (used to). I will be damned if i'm going to subsidize some illegal and her out of control breeding habits! Why are illegals being given free prenatal care!! HAVING UNLIMITED BABIES IS NOT AN EMERGENCY!!!

This behavior should be criminal!!

I'm the first to admit that I will never be " politically correct ". I feel nothing but contempt and disgust for this family and millions of others like them. My greatest hope is that they all return to Mexico or wherever with nothing but the clothes on their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'd be interested in seeing some statistics on the number of IAs who only become pregnant after they've entered this country. I'll bet those statistics would be VERY revealing indeed.

Or who were pregnant and planned their journey in order to birth their already conceived child on American soil.

I agree. But, they would have to gather the two seperately.

By showing the numbers of those who only became pregnant AFTER they arrived, it would go a very long way in blowing holes in the line of BS they like to throw out there that they only came here so that their children would have a better life.

When you are not pregnant, or have no children, BEFORE you come here, then you obviously are not here to provide a child with a better life, are you? How can you be portrayed as a parent acting out of desperation if you had no children or were not pregnant when you broke the law?

And by becoming pregnant AFTER you come here illegally, especially repeatedly, then it become very evident that you are gaming the system.

Not only would such stats show, further, just how full of it these people are, but it would probably make it much more difficult for them to use as a defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12