Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    THANKS DOMACK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IN READING THE ARTICLE AT THE INDY LINK I SEE PRIDE AT WORK IS DEFENDING TRANSGENDER INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. THEY SAY THESE PERSONS ARE PERSECUTED IN THEIR HOMELANDS DUE TO THEIR SEXUAL OREINTATION. SO THERE IT IS. BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO ENGAGE THE ENTIRE GAY COMMUNITY. MOST OF THE GAY COMMUNITY IN SAN FRANCISCO ARE NOT HERE ILLEGALLY. SO WE ARE NOT REALLY TALKING ABOUT THE GAY COMMUNITY, BUT ILLEGALS WHO HAPPEN TO BE GAY. ITS ABOUT ILLEGALS. THEY SAY OTHER LBGT ORGS ALSO SUPPORT THIS, BUT THEY DONT SAY WHICH ONES....INTERESTING. I HAVE NOT HEARD OR READ THAT ANY GAY ORGS IN SAN FRANCISCO SUPPORT THE SANCTUARY CITY POLICIES FOR ILLEGALS. I HOPE THIS IS NOT GOING TO END UP BEING TRUE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

""An injustice against one of us is an injustice against us all,"

Who cares what they think in that city? What about the injustices to every American citizen and legal immigrant the ILLEGAL ALIENS are causing?

I hope the ICE radis increase 100 fold!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    ""An injustice against one of us is an injustice against us all,"

Who cares what they think in that city? What about the injustices to every American citizen and legal immigrant the ILLEGAL ALIENS are causing?

I hope the ICE radis increase 100 fold!
    I HOPE THE ICE RAIDS CONTINUE TOO. I HOPE THEY ARE NOT BLOCKED. THERE IS A LOT OF POWER IN THE GAY COMMUNITY IF THEY DECIDE TO DEFEND THE SANCTUARY CITY STATUS. BELIEVE ME THEY HAVE POWER HERE. THEY HAVE CITY POSITIONS AND ARE MEMBERS OF MANY ORGS. THATS WHY IT MATTERS. THEY HAVE POLITICAL POWER HERE. ITS ALREADY ENOUGH THAT THE HOTELS HAVE SO MUCH POWER...SO I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE. I WANT THE RAIDS TO CONTINUE FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    JIMPASZ: DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO THIS STORY? I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO TRACK DOWN WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM. THANKS.
    http://www.sfbg.com/blogs/politics/2008 ... tacks.html

[quote]Transgender hero Cecilia Chung worried that, “if San Francisco revokes its Sanctuary ordinance, just because of a couple of attacks, it will undo the hard work of the past two decades.â€
    "

NoBueno

"Why would anyone in the gay community associate their plight to that of illegal invaders."

I do not have an answer, but--notice the immigration report cards on most black legislators in America . They are pro illegal immigration almost all the way. Somehow they equate the IA situation with slavery and betray their fellow black Americans who have lost more job opportunities than anyone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12