Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some in Arizona canceling trips to S.D.

Actually made the front page of the UT. Knew this would happen. We see a lot of Arizona license plates esp during the summer but probably won't this summer. Boycotts have a way of working both ways. Interesting comments at the source link too.
    ~~~

Some in Arizona canceling trips to S.D.
    Outrage over local censure votes may be a misunderstanding

By Lori Weisberg, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Friday, May 14, 2010 at 12:04 a.m.

San Diego tourism leaders and hoteliers fear they could lose a sizable chunk of business this summer from valued “Zoniesâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA

I say its time ot BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA. They are the ones most responsible for enabling the illegal invasion of our country. Make California clean up ITS act...

Re: BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    I say its time ot BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA. They are the ones most responsible for enabling the illegal invasion of our country. Make California clean up ITS act...
    I wish everyone would boycott California over it's lax illegal immigration stance and sanctuary cities. I hope San Diego EATS IT! Good for Arizonians for sticking to their guns!!

California needs to hurry up and implement it's own law like Arizona's, because we all know where those illegals run to when they get their freebies pulled in their state. When Oklahoma passed their strict illegal immigration law in 2007, California was FLOODED with cars with Oklahoma license plates right after Randy Terrill's HB-1804 passed, I'm afraid it will happen again, only this time the license plates of illegal aliens driving illegally without a license will be flooding us from Arizona.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Absolutely. Turn about is fair play. I really don't think any Americans are going to object to boycotting San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego because the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, the City Council of the city of Los Angeles and the San Diego Unified School Board chose to boycott Arizona because Arizona wants to uphold and abide US immigration law.

Maybe we should give them a 2 day Grace Period to a) read the bill b) change their position c) denounce their own boycott.

It's important to give the Slow Class time to catch up on their reading, huh?

It should be noted that most Californians support the AZ imigration bill and stopping illegal immigration. After all, they supported Proposition 187 with a 60% majority years ago. Most Californians are suffering the ravages of illegal immigration helpless to defend against it. They've been betrayed by politicians and courts. It's time for US to help them Get R Done. They need to copy AZ's proposition 200 and get it on the ballot this November. They need to copy AZ's immigration bill and get it introduced this session or the next available. Their Sheriffs and Police Officers Unions need to get on the Bull Horns and at the Microphones supporting the AZ law. They need to throw Boxer out of the US Senate and elect a Republican Governor committed to enforcing US immigration law using state and local law enforcement to achieve it. Then they need to send Sheriffs with Posses to the border and secure it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe those Arizona citizens can enjoy our own state during their vacations this year - our tourism industry is suffering.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Maybe those Arizona citizens can enjoy our own state during their vacations this year - our tourism industry is suffering.
    Yes, lets do hope so. Arizona is such an extraordinary state, a beautiful place to vacation. And the state of Arizona is tackling the problem with a new appropriation of $250,000 to market Arizona to its in-state residents to vacation in Arizona, while at the same time telling the truth about the new AZ immigration law.

[quote]Still struggling from the prolonged economic downturn, San Diego’s visitor industry can ill afford to lose any of the 2 million Arizonans it counts on annually, said ConVis President Joe Terzi.

“We’re in a very tough environment already because of everything else going on, and we don’t need another negative impact to our industry,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

[quote="miguelina"][quote]Still struggling from the prolonged economic downturn, San Diego’s visitor industry can ill afford to lose any of the 2 million Arizonans it counts on annually, said ConVis President Joe Terzi.

“We’re in a very tough environment already because of everything else going on, and we don’t need another negative impact to our industry,â€

In some cases, it appears that Arizona residents misconstrued the votes taken by San Diego’s elected leaders as calls for an actual boycott of Arizona as opposed to statements of opposition.
    There is no misunderstanding. California was quick to boycott Arizona without even reading the bill. What goes around comes around. Everyone loses. If the federal government did its job in the 1st place, there would be no reason for states to makes their own laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California just keeps piling on. They are in terrible shape. 20 billion dollars in debt, and boycotts of Arizona.

Psalm 143:8 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast