Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Space heading south to study border issue

Space heading south to study border issue

By LEE MORRISON, T-R Business Editor
    Nov 16, 2007

Commenting that it’s a frequent topic of concern, U.S. Rep. Zack Space, D-Dover, is going to take a firsthand look at illegal immigration and national security issues by touring the border with Mexico.
    “I get a lot of feedback wherever I go in the district,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [quote]“Most Americans concur that we need to secure our borders and crack down on employers who hire illegal immigrants,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Seems more and more U.S. Rep.'s are heading south to check it out.

They're leaving on Sunday and returning on Monday, I'm sure they will learn all about the border problems in that lenght of time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, what did they do..... sleep through "A Line in the Sand?"!@#@@!@#@

They're not going to use this bull dung on me. I know they were presented the WHOLE picture and it should have turned every one of them green and left them puking!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

We can count on scads of lawmakers making the obligatory (for those who want to be seen by the electorate as understanding the border problem) trip to the border,even if their pro-illegal stance has been part of the problem.Who can forget Mr. Bush's trip to the border and his riding around in a dune buggy looking like he'd rather be anywhere than there.If you go to the border with blinders on,there's a good chance you'll still be wearing them when you get back to your "decider" post.

Space: Border situation a 'cat-and-mouse' game

Migrant activists listen to speakers during the first parliament of Mexican migrant leaders living in the U.S. in the National Congress at Mexico City Friday. The sign reads “No to the U.S. wall.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn