Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Idiot comments from some mASS-holes at the link. Some people will never get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: RACIAL PROFILING

Quote Originally Posted by angie11
    more mexicans should rear end more reps. love it.
    only democrates! 60mph is no love tap, i know that had to hurt.

and to think, he was in favor of illegals in his state, and he still is

I saw on some TV news report that this incident has in no way changed this Rep's view on illegals. He supports amnesty and even illegal alien sanctuary in his state. How idiotic can you get? I wonder if he would still feel the same if he had a child or family member killed by an illegal, who then laughed at the police?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Please read this article ....it seems that the wacko illegal immigrant hit State Rep. Mike Moran just prior to new legislation against Illegal Immigration

I wonder if that accident had any effect on the vote .. if so.. was it divine intervention from above ... hahahaha

Well hell.. he was in a mariachi outfit, drunk and slammed into a State Rep just prior to a vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Please read this article: Racists pass strict illegal immigration bill - in Massachusetts? http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201070-.html

....it seems that the wacko illegal immigrant hit State Rep. Mike Moran just prior to new legislation against Illegal Immigration

I wonder if that accident had any effect on the vote .. if so.. was it divine intervention from above ... hahahaha

Well hell.. he was in a mariachi outfit, drunk and slammed into a State Rep just prior to a vote

made wacko comments to the State Rep and the state trooper in LIBERAL Massachusetts a Sanctuary State

WOW... What a CO~INK~I~DINK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123