Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The part on Florida does not include how a large percentage of illegals in the state consist of those who overstayed visas. When it comes to the smuggling part Cubans are notorious for it and thus the federal government needs to get rid of the wetfoot dryfoot policy. Those immigrants only come over for economic reasons as many go back to visit relatives in Cuba. If they were political prisonoers who lived in fear as they claim then why on earth would they go back?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Illegals of any nationality go to where ever the money is given to them. Freedom doesn't play in to it. They don't have freedom where they are so it doesn't really matter to most. Mexicans are a different breed. Their main concern is taking this country over in any way they can. That "poor, hard-working Mexican" thing them and our government pushes is only a surface act. Don't fool yourself. They go home at night and talk about when they will take this place back. They hang out in groups, carry guns and do whatever they want to get what they want. They are a step above Muslim terrorists in that they work on a smaller level and usually don't use explosives. Other than that, their goal is to wipe us out - black and white. It's all about force and winning through intimidation and threats. The best I can tell, they are winning. Let's wake up in 2011 and move to get them out. Please. I'm one of those older white women that was threatened out of my home. They threatened me with physical violence, threw eggs at my home and their garbage in my yard. When they decided to get into fist fights they were on my property. I gave up. They are uncivilized and they don't deserve to be a part of our great country unless they enter legally.

Illegals go home

We have to seal the Mexican border. And the GOP must do it. The Demos will not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The part on Florida does not include how a large percentage of illegals in the state consist of those who overstayed visas. When it comes to the smuggling part Cubans are notorious for it and thus the federal government needs to get rid of the wetfoot dryfoot policy. Those immigrants only come over for economic reasons as many go back to visit relatives in Cuba. If they were political prisonoers who lived in fear as they claim then why on earth would they go back?
    I am looking at the FAIR estimates only as an indication when it comes to numbers of illegals in each state. The reality is that the feds and we all are in total darkness about the actual numbers. It is just like trying to count people in a Romanian gypsy camp where half is out to steal horses, one quarter is in jail and the rest refuses to be counted. The goal is to throw out all of them and count them at the border when they leave.

However, if you do have any specific information to update the list please give it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennewickman
    •OklahomaWHY DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THAT ITS OK FOR THESE PEOPLE TO COME HERE ILLEGALLY AND, NOT EXPECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST IT THESE FOLKS WITH HISPANIC SURNAMES ARE MORE THAN LIKELY ILLEGAL ANCHOR BABIES THEMSELVES THIS IS ENOUGH TO PISS THE DEVIL OFF, THEM THINKING THAT THEIR PEOPLE BREAKING THE LAWS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY IS ALRIGHT.

Illegal Alien Population (2008 FAIR est): 85,000

House Bill 3381 passed the House in March and was sent to the Senate. The bill would require schools to check the citizenship of all new students.

Ed
    Martinez f
    rom the Tulsa Hispanic Chamber of Commerce compared the situation to the Holocaust: "Bad things like this have led to worse things. With all due respect to the Holocaust and everything else, Hitler's final solution started with a registration of anyone that was of the Jewish faith. That's how it started and that's how this is starting now."

Oklahoma is Ok.
    Randy Terrill Republican State Representative has been working on immigration bills for long years to "roll down the welcome mat for illegals." He is coming forward with “Arizona Plusâ€

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    We have to seal the Mexican border. And the GOP must do it. The Demos will not do it.
    I would not hold my breath for getting help from the GOP.

Look at the horrifying results the House and the Senate produced when they voted over the dream act (or nightmare act for us) very recently. Basically the act was sailing through easily in the House, received 55 out of the 60 necessary votes in the Senate and Obama was salivating with a ballpoint pen to sign it.

We are lucky to receive a few years of a window here and if we do not turn it around we are all lost. Our only hope is to radicalize the population to a degree where clear, unmistakable action will be taken on the state level.

THE WET FOOT DRY FOOT POLICY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW, I HOPE YOU ALL WON'T TAKE THIS THAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY THE WRONG WAY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO HATIANS COMING HERE ILLGALLY, THEY ARE SENT BACK ASAP AND THATS A FACT. I CONSIDER THIS TO BE A FORM OF RACIAL PROFILING YOU DON'T SEE THE ACLU GOING TO BAT FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOW DO YOU? IT SEEMS AS IF THEY AND THE FEDS ARE JUST OUT FOR THOSE OF HISPANIC DECENT. I HAVE READ ABOUT ALL OF THIS BEFORE AND I THINK EVERY AMERICAN AND LEAGL CITIZEN SHOULD READ IT AS WELL. WHEN A PREGNANT ILLEGAL CAN WALK IN THE DSS AND WALK OUT WITH A $450.00 DEBIT CARD, AND $275.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS COMPARED TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVING ON A FIXED INCOME AND RECEIVES ONLY $16.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY. AND I'M SPEAKING OF AN ELDERLY WOMAN HERE. OUR GOVERNMENT IS SAYING THAT THIS WOMAN CAN SURVIVE ON ONLY $16.00 WORTH OF FOOD STAMPS A MONTH AFTER SHE PAYS HER HOUSEHOLD BILLS AND BUY HER MEDICNE FOR THE MONTH. I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THE HAND OUTS THAT ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE NOW RECEIVING ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THE WET FOOT DRY FOOT POLICY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW, I HOPE YOU ALL WON'T TAKE THIS THAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY THE WRONG WAY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO HATIANS COMING HERE ILLGALLY, THEY ARE SENT BACK ASAP AND THATS A FACT. I CONSIDER THIS TO BE A FORM OF RACIAL PROFILING YOU DON'T SEE THE ACLU GOING TO BAT FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOW DO YOU? IT SEEMS AS IF THEY AND THE FEDS ARE JUST OUT FOR THOSE OF HISPANIC DECENT. I HAVE READ ABOUT ALL OF THIS BEFORE AND I THINK EVERY AMERICAN AND LEAGL CITIZEN SHOULD READ IT AS WELL. WHEN A PREGNANT ILLEGAL CAN WALK IN THE DSS AND WALK OUT WITH A $450.00 DEBIT CARD, AND $275.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS COMPARED TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVING ON A FIXED INCOME AND RECEIVES ONLY $16.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY. AND I'M SPEAKING OF AN ELDERLY WOMAN HERE. OUR GOVERNMENT IS SAYING THAT THIS WOMAN CAN SURVIVE ON ONLY $16.00 WORTH OF FOOD STAMPS A MONTH AFTER SHE PAYS HER HOUSEHOLD BILLS AND BUY HER MEDICNE FOR THE MONTH. I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THE HAND OUTS THAT ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE NOW RECEIVING ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME.
    The same comments have been made here in South Florida regarding the difference in treatment between Haitians and Cubans. We are sick of it. Let's be honest the Cuban smugglers bringing in Cubans bring thousands in without being caught yet the Haitian get caught at sea all the time. The Miami Herald is guilty of it as well since they always write articles and have attention grabbing articles about hispanic illegals but the articles about Haitians are smaller and often times less obvious. As for the ACLU they will do nothing to offend the Hispanic community. I know that first hand as my daughter went to them for help when she was told she was an international student by Miami Dade College yet illegals were not and going to school there. The evidence was there in her case as there were sob stories in the media about illegals being deported who went to school there.
    Also check these pictures out from the immigration detention center in Miami. This speak volumes about who gets deported.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/25/1 ... enter.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by Kennewickman
    Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    I would not hold my breath for getting help from the GOP.

Look at the horrifying results the House and the Senate produced when they voted over the dream act (or nightmare act for us) very recently. Basically the act was sailing through easily in the House, received 55 out of the 60 necessary votes in the Senate and Obama was salivating with a ballpoint pen to sign it.

We are lucky to receive a few years of a window here and if we do not turn it around we are all lost. Our only hope is to radicalize the population to a degree where clear, unmistakable action will be taken on the state level.
    I DON'T THINK THAT BORDER WILL EVER BE SEALED BECAUSE, SOMEBODY WANTS IT TO REMAIN OPEN IN ORDER TO KEEP THE DRUGS FREELY FLOWING ACROSS AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT JUNKIES EITHER. I BELIEVE THAT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PUT UP THE SIGNS WARNING AMERICANS TO STAY OUT OF CERTAIN PARTS OF ARIZONA'S VAST DESERT ARE THE ONES WHO WANT THE DRUGS TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE COUNTRY. DO YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS

DJ
    I would like to see two numbers added for each state: the number of unemployed Americans and the number of employed illegals! If that information were added, the conclusion would be obvious!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast