Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The part on Florida does not include how a large percentage of illegals in the state consist of those who overstayed visas. When it comes to the smuggling part Cubans are notorious for it and thus the federal government needs to get rid of the wetfoot dryfoot policy. Those immigrants only come over for economic reasons as many go back to visit relatives in Cuba. If they were political prisonoers who lived in fear as they claim then why on earth would they go back?
    THE WET FOOT DRY FOOT POLICY SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN PUT IN PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE NOW, I HOPE YOU ALL WON'T TAKE THIS THAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY THE WRONG WAY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO HATIANS COMING HERE ILLGALLY, THEY ARE SENT BACK ASAP AND THATS A FACT. I CONSIDER THIS TO BE A FORM OF RACIAL PROFILING YOU DON'T SEE THE ACLU GOING TO BAT FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOW DO YOU? IT SEEMS AS IF THEY AND THE FEDS ARE JUST OUT FOR THOSE OF HISPANIC DECENT. I HAVE READ ABOUT ALL OF THIS BEFORE AND I THINK EVERY AMERICAN AND LEAGL CITIZEN SHOULD READ IT AS WELL. WHEN A PREGNANT ILLEGAL CAN WALK IN THE DSS AND WALK OUT WITH A $450.00 DEBIT CARD, AND $275.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS COMPARED TO AN AMERICAN CITIZEN LIVING ON A FIXED INCOME AND RECEIVES ONLY $16.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY. AND I'M SPEAKING OF AN ELDERLY WOMAN HERE. OUR GOVERNMENT IS SAYING THAT THIS WOMAN CAN SURVIVE ON ONLY $16.00 WORTH OF FOOD STAMPS A MONTH AFTER SHE PAYS HER HOUSEHOLD BILLS AND BUY HER MEDICNE FOR THE MONTH. I HOPE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THE HAND OUTS THAT ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE NOW RECEIVING ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME.
    The same comments have been made here in South Florida regarding the difference in treatment between Haitians and Cubans. We are sick of it. Let's be honest the Cuban smugglers bringing in Cubans bring thousands in without being caught yet the Haitian get caught at sea all the time. The Miami Herald is guilty of it as well since they always write articles and have attention grabbing articles about hispanic illegals but the articles about Haitians are smaller and often times less obvious. As for the ACLU they will do nothing to offend the Hispanic community. I know that first hand as my daughter went to them for help when she was told she was an international student by Miami Dade College yet illegals were not and going to school there. The evidence was there in her case as there were sob stories in the media about illegals being deported who went to school there.
    Also check these pictures out from the immigration detention center in Miami. This speak volumes about who gets deported.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/25/1 ... enter.html
    I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHY IT IS THAT THE CUBANS RECEIVED BETTER TREATMENT THAN THE HAITIANS DO. AND AT THE SAME TIME, WHY ARE HISPANICS BEING TREATED BETTER THAN "WE THE PEOPLE" I MEAN, I JUST DON'T GET IT. THEY COME HERE AND GET THIS AND THAT WHERE AS AMERICAN CITIZENS DON'T QUALIFY FOR THESE BENEFITS WHEN THEY REALLY HAVE A NEED FOR THEM. I'M JUST SICK AND TIRED OF THEM BEING TREATED AS IF THEY BELONG HERE, AND HAVE PAID TAXES WHICH WOULD ENTITLE THEM TO THESE THINGS. OBAMA REALLY NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED I SENT HIM AN E-MAIL LAST NIGHT TELLING HIM JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SITUATION. HE STILL HASN'T SAID NADA ABOUT BRIAN TERRY AND HE WON'T

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I would like to see two numbers added for each state: the number of unemployed Americans and the number of employed illegals! If that information were added, the conclusion would be obvious!
    I would like to see that as well but unfortunately we will not see it happen anytime soon. Even those illegals who get arrested often times claim to be unemployed or refuse to name their employer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by Kennewickman
    We are lucky to receive a few years of a window here and if we do not turn it around we are all lost. Our only hope is to radicalize the population to a degree where clear, unmistakable action will be taken on the state level.
    "I'd say weed em' out, But I believe we're gonna need a Bush Hog!"
    At least we bought some time, to get em' all OUT!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

North Carolina's unemployment hovers around 10%, and I have repeatedly seen it in print that 5.3% of the workforce are illegals! If NC would get serious about rooting out the invaders things wouldn't be nearly as grim as they presently are!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I would like to see two numbers added for each state: the number of unemployed Americans and the number of employed illegals! If that information were added, the conclusion would be obvious!
    Clearly a brilliant idea.

I am working on this right now; the following will be added to each state:

•Missouri

Illegal Alien Population (2008 FAIR est.) 50,000
    Unemployed workers: 276,000
    Illegal aliens working: 33,000
    Illegal aliens on welfare: 17,000
    Expenses for elevated criminal activity, courts, prisons, additional police forces and general social destruction cannot be estimated in dollars.

I am approaching the estimates based on the following logic:

The Unemployed Workers’ numbers were taken from http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/laus.pdf, the table from page 11 was used where the estimates were given for November of 2010, as the latest information available.

The numbers of “illegal aliens workingâ€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123