Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    I live in WA state and they are all coming here in droves. . .
    I saw an article here lately that said many illegal aliens are leaving California for states where it is easier to get a job and where the cost of living is lower, but I can't find it right now. Also I think WA. is one of the 3 states that gives drivers license to illegal aliens.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New Mexico, Washington State and Utah have long allowed illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses and all three have seen a major increase in undocumented immigrants . . .

www.alipac.us/article-topic-29.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

undocumented immigrants =Illegals. and yep WA does give them the right to drive even though they have no idea what the sign says..I have almost been hit a few times by the idiots .And no they do not get insurance to go with that privilege does that mean I can sue wa when they hit me?..
    The ones moving here are scary and not nice at all..... they have tatts and beanies and the stare to go with it..and lol most are short little suckers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12