Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release

Across the country... over and over

catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release catch and release

He says he and his five employees were fired by the builder of this home for making the call to deputies. That call led to the detainment of these workers who admitted to being illegal immigrants. On top of being fired, Payne says they aren't being paid for the work they've done.
    sounds like a lawsuit to me and a RICO violation.

my nephew was telling me the jobsite he was on had Mexicans that couldn't speak English -- they all quit for another job and they were going to be paid MORE than the Americans.

I talked to a guy the other day that was kicked off of a job because the "Mexicans had arrived" and he didn't get a job the other day because of Mexicans.

The men of this country are getting very FED up with the feds and the illegals taking their jobs
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, from http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-28108.html

With so much conflicting data, economists say drawing firm conclusions is almost impossible. But locally, industry officials acknowledge that some employers do hire based on ethnicity.

Gilberto Bergman, chief executive of Bergman Brothers Staffing & Consulting in Charlotte, said he's received calls from construction clients asking specifically for Hispanic workers.

American workers, he said, typically demand at least $9 an hour, while many Latinos will work for $6 an hour and take most any job.
    Notice how American demand $9 per hr and Latinos will work for $6 and take most any job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    American workers, he said, typically demand at least $9 an hour, while many Latinos will work for $6 an hour and take most any job.

Notice how American demand $9 per hr and Latinos will work for $6 and take most any job.
    illegals demand fully amnesty and benefits.

The $3 that Americans demand pay for their housing, food and healthcare -- things many of these illegals receive from the government
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

In most of our p.c.cities Payne would have been cited for making a false report. I hope he sues that contractor and puts him out of business. He actually may have a valid EEOC complaint, but they would never take his claim. I'd like to see EEOC tested on this issue. The illegals get preference because the employer doesn't even pay workman's comp on them which is a tremendous savings.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    In most of our p.c.cities Payne would have been cited for making a false report. I hope he sues that contractor and puts him out of business. He actually may have a valid EEOC complaint, but they would never take his claim. I'd like to see EEOC tested on this issue. The illegals get preference because the employer doesn't even pay workman's comp on them which is a tremendous savings.
    IF the EEOC was competent the American people might stand a chance, but they couldn't find a violation if it were given to them on a silver platter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12