Like Tree6Likes

Thread: SUSPECTED TERRORIST LEADING MIGRANT GROUP DEMANDING ENTRY INTO US

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SUSPECTED TERRORIST LEADING MIGRANT GROUP DEMANDING ENTRY INTO US

SUSPECTED TERRORIST LEADING MIGRANT GROUP DEMANDING ENTRY INTO US

6:41 PM 12/12/2018 | POLITICSPeter Hasson | Reporter20435

A suspect in a 1987 bombing that wounded six American soldiers in Honduras is leading a group of migrants demanding entry into the United States.

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa organized a march of approximately 100 migrants to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico, on Tuesday, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. Ulloa delivered a letter to the consulate on behalf of the migrants, asking for either entry into the U.S. or a payment of $50,000 per person.

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the Union-Tribune. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”
    Ulloa has lived in Mexico since 1987 after fleeing Honduras in the wake of a bombing that wounded six soldiers. Ulloa was suspected of planting a bomb in a Chinese restaurant, but received asylum from Mexico, whose government described the suspected terrorist as a “freedom fighter.”

An appropriations bill passed by Congress in December 1987 included Congress’s findings that “the bomb was directed at American soldiers and did in fact wound American soldiers and an American contractor.” The report noted that Ulloa was a suspect in the bombing.

Ulloa has posted on Facebook about his role in organizing the migrants in Mexico, which he is open about, and the accusations against him from 1987, which he denies.

Ulloa posted a video on Tuesday of the migrants marching to the consulate. He described the group as a “caravan” of Honduran migrants.
    WATCH: At Link.

Ulloa posted a lengthy diatribe about the 1987 bombing to Facebook in June 2017.

In the post, Ulloa again denied any role in the bombing, though he admitted to being a member of Popular Revolutionary Forces-Lorenzo Zelaya — a now-defunct left-wing group whose members claimed responsibility in 1982 for hijacking a plane and taking hostages, including eight Americans.

A report published by the U.S. government in April 1990 described the group as one of several “leftist guerrilla groups [in Honduras] that have resorted to terrorist tactics in the past.”

Ulloa also railed against the presence of American military members in Honduras and called on “gringo trash” to leave the country.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/12/h...mbing-suspect/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the money hungry terrorist, in my opinion, that is leading the charge at the consulate in Tijuana for $50,000.00 a head. From Facebook using the "translate" function

My name is Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa I am of freedom, comayagua, Honduras, exiled political for 30 years, falsely accused of terrorism by the government of my country and by the government of USA.

Until today none of the two governments have said sorry you even when Jorge Arturo Reina Idiáquez accused of intellectual author of the bombing in the China Palace where they turned out with the butt sollamado 6 American Marines Queen has been part of the government

Against Your Server there is still a complaint for terrorism against me in USA.

I am master of profession graduated in the envca today Escuela Normal Centro América, same that I have not developed by my character of exteanjero and also exiled; with studies in history and social anthropology at the national school of anthropology and history of Mexico city .

Author of the lyrics and music of the anthem to Pompilius Ortega and the Escuela La Democracia of freedom, comayagua

Graduate of the silva method of mental control, with studies in creativity at the Mexican Academy of creativity.

Creator of more than 10 inventions of which I economically sub.

The Journal nyt of USA has described me as a man "Fighter for the freedom of Honduras" I have considered myself as a social fighter, our struggle was always published.
    I was an active member of the progressive student movement

President of the Central Council of students of the envca 1985-1986

Vice President of the fese 1986.

I was a member of the RPF LORENZO ZELAYA, where he integrates a cell with fredy nolazco and Juan Angel Caballero, that cell coordinated the political-ideological formation of worker leaders, peasants, students and teachers.

I want to highlight in that time we did not have weapons even though we did not break the armed struggle we never took a weapon the previous for the accusations to fredy and to that they were guerrillas at the time they were killed cowardly by the For my way of seeing things to these compass they just planted their weapons. We were revolutionaries more not guerrillas, because we had no weapons repeat.

I'm part of Honduras: project leaks.

At the time of being taken as a scapegoat for that terrorist attack according to the media, who magnified a firecracker released surely by the 3 16. Directed by the killer Billy Jewel, was part of a coordination team of a literacy project with More than 1300 groups alfabetizandos peasants, so I do not only rip out the homeland of my hands, my life itself, the future of my offspring but that much of the Honduran people will be punished to an illiterate life.

If the gringas bases did not exist in Honduras, their server would not be exiled and our homeland would have another destination. Possibly we would not have more than 187 missing only in the 80 s and would not have given the extrajudicial executions of our best comrades. From the gringa military base in palmerola hang the green berets themselves that trained the members of the squad 3 16 in technical techniques of social fighters.

The bases are our misfortune.

P. D. Coordinate the only student demonstration in comayagua on 26 or 27 March 1986 if I don't remember. That March was repressed by the ninth infantry battalion based in the drill.

I was arrested, incommunicado and under torture in February 1986.

That same year I had an attempt to attack death within the envca to dishoras of the night. That day I was warned that the students had arrested an unknown person to have him in front of him I took a weapon 9 mm that he carrying in his belt and credentials of the g 2 and c 2 of the fa of the fact The lawyer Mariano Lagos Donaire.

Hlvs. We will not will, we will not see our principles the price of our struggle is the freedom of Honduras

Gringos trash, out of Honduras.

A question: where are they and what are human rights for? Even when they spend millions of our budget.

With this post I'm looking for people to know what the media is silent.

May the government guarantee us a return with dignity, an compensation that allows me to together in the country, which uses I report to the suspension of the complaint against me, to respect my right to life, to respect my right to work With Communities, respect my right to go out and enter the country and participate politically peacefully in the country.

I am the voice of fredy nolazco, Juan Angel Caballero, Hilda Rosa, Roberto Ortiz killed cowardly by the dictatorship supported by the yankee base.
    I am the voice of the thousands of children who starve.

I am the voice of the thousands of compatriots who can't read and write. Of the homeless, of the barefoot, of those who do not have a piece of bread today.

· Rate this translation

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=909228832584085&set=a.1091233692613 06&type=3
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From the the "sugar coat and lionize the illegals, San Diego Union Tribune.
    The man who demanded $50,000 for each Honduran returning home plans a liberation movement from the migrant shelter

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa, originally from Honduras, was granted political asylum status in 1987 and has lived in Mexico for the past 30 years. Standing at the El Barretal shelter, Guerrero joined the migrants caravan in Cordoba, just south of Mexico City, on November 4th. (Nelvin C. Cepeda / San Diego Union-Tribune)

Gustavo Solis and Wendy Fry
    Contact Reporter

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa, the unofficial spokesperson of a group of Honduran migrants who caused an uproar by suggesting the U.S. pay $50,000 to each person who returns home, hasn’t set foot in Honduras in more than three decades.

He left his birthplace in 1987, after being accused of planting a bomb in a Chinese restaurant that injured six U.S. soldiers in Honduras. Guerrero claimed the charges were false and, despite protests from the U.S. government, Mexico offered him political asylum.

Guerrero, 54, has spent the last 31 years living a quiet life in Mexico City. Until recently, he earned a living selling bracelets, earrings and necklaces.

But it hasn’t amounted to much. Guerrero says he has $10 to his name and does not have a bank account.

His quiet life changed on Nov. 4, when he joined a caravan of Central Americans migrants heading north to the United States. He caught up with the group in Córdoba, about 180 miles southeast of Mexico City.
    “It’s a joy to be able to serve my country again,” Guerrero said from the El Barretal migrant shelter in Tijuana. “Sleeping here in the cold, eating what everyone else is eating, brings me joy.”

Seated in his sleeping area of the shelter, Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa joined the migrants caravan in Cordoba, just south of Mexico City on November 4th and has been with since, to include at the new shelter in Matamoros, Tijuana. (Nelvin C. Cepeda / San Diego Union-Tribune)

Guerrero said he joined the caravan after seeing it on the news. He wanted to help and spread his political message opposing Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez.

As soon as he joined the caravan, Guerrero clashed with organizers who wanted to keep politics out of what they described as a humanitarian movement. But Guerrero persisted. He says a small group of migrants joined his cause and the group slowly grew over time.

Guerrero sees the migrants’ flight out of Honduras as part of a larger movement. He says rampant crime, poverty and corruption are all linked to politics. In an interview, he repeatedly said the migrants’ goal is to “liberate Honduras.”

In 1987, Guerrero created tension between the Mexican and U.S. governments after a bomb exploded in the China Palace near the largest U.S. military base in Honduras, Six U.S. soldiers and a Honduran civilian were injured. The man who confessed to taking part in the bombing and who implicated Guerrero later said he had been tortured by the military into making a false confession, which brought renewed scrutiny into the human rights record of Honduras. Mexico diplomats called him a “freedom fighter” and granted him permanent asylum. The U.S. protested, calling him a “terrorist.”

About 10 months ago, Guerrero started an online petition asking the U.S. to exonerate him.

On Tuesday he led a group of 100 migrants to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana asking President Donald Trump to either let the migrants into the United States or oust Hernandez from office and pay each migrant $50,000 to go back to Honduras. He based that figure on what he considers reparations from the U.S. for their intervention in Central America.

“The United States is directly responsible for this humanitarian crisis,” he said. “Honduras is practically colonized by the United States.”

The group decided on that figure during a general assembly last week. It started when someone asked the group what it would take for people to turn around and go back.

Someone yelled that they’d leave for $10,000, someone else shouted $20,000. People kept throwing out numbers: $50,000 and $60,000. Some said they wouldn’t turn around for any price. Eventually they settled on $50,000.

Seated in his sleeping area of the shelter, Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa joined the migrants caravan in Cordoba, just south of Mexico City on November 4th and has been with since, to include at the new shelter in Matamoros, Tijuana. (Nelvin C. Cepeda / San Diego Union-Tribune)

Guerrero sleeps in a small concrete room inside El Barretal surrounded by a small group of supporters — all of them young men. Inside the room is a small stockpile of toilet paper, pads, water bottles and an extension cord where people charge phones.

Every couple of minutes, migrants poke their heads in the room and ask for supplies. Many call Guerrero by his nickname, “Comandante” or commander.

Guerrero says he is not motivated by money and rejects accusations that he is using the migrant caravan for his own gain.

“If in the last 30 years I haven’t taken advantage of another movement, do you think I’ll do it now when we are fighting for the liberation of Honduras?” he asked. “For me, freedom and the well being of my countrymen are more important than any amount of money.”

The group’s letter gave the U.S. Consulate a 72-hour deadline to respond.

Nobody in the migrant shelter has heard a response. But on Wednesday, the Department of Homeland Security criticized their proposal.

“In case you haven’t seen, some of the so-called ‘asylum seekers’ at our Southern border are now demanding the United States pay them $50,000 to return to their home countries,” read a statement from DHS assistant press secretary Katie Waldman. “As we’ve said all along, based on historic data and open source reporting, the overwhelming majority of caravan members are not legitimate asylum-seekers — if they were they would seek refuge in the first safe country they entered.”

The statement added that being a member of the caravan does not give migrants special rights for entry into the United States.

On Wednesday, migrants had mixed reaction to the $50,000 demand. Many were unaware of it. Some supported it and others thought it was absurd.

It’s unclear how many support Guerrero. About 100 marched with him to the U.S. Consulate Tuesday, but there are nearly 3,000 migrants sleeping in the shelter. Guerrero claims thousands support the letter.

Lourdes Castillo, 50, of Honduras said the group doesn’t speak for all of the migrants although she did agree with some of the demands.

“I wouldn’t take the money, but I think it’s a good idea to get rid of Juan Orlando Hernandez,” she said.

Castillo plans to ask for asylum in the United States. She says her husband repeatedly abused her back home. She reported him to the police six or seven times but the beatings never stopped.
    Others thought the demand would do more harm than good by painting the migrants in a negative light.

“It sounds like extortion,” said Nery Pineda, 39. “But if they offered it, everyone here would accept the money.”

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...018-story.html

Mexico need to haul him off and throw him in jail.

Shut down our US Consulate offices.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Despicable.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scumbag in 1987 and STILL a scumbag THIRTY ONE years later!

Put them all in prison on a remote island! We do not want them here.

We have our own problems to pay for and take care of.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL