Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The House Republicans were our only saving grace,and now they're gone.

The American ppl can forget it. Amnesty is coming, and it's not a darn thing we can do about it.

God help us all

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    The House Republicans were our only saving grace,and now they're gone.

The American ppl can forget it. Amnesty is coming, and it's not a darn thing we can do about it.

God help us all
    I know how upset everyone is but with this attitude, you've just given the enemy everything that they want.

This type of negative only hurts our fight. It's a cake walk to be happy when all is going well..........it takes a fighter and commitment to be strong when adversity is plunked down in your path.

Each one of us must choose which type of person we want to be.
    I prefer to fight. And giving my enemy freebies on a silver platter is not on the agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guys we have to find a way to stop this insanity. Yes it doesn't look good, but we have been through worse. The only way we can stop this is to get the entire American public involved. We need to start out by combining all of the anti illegal groups together. We are seperated into too many small groups. That isn't going to work. We need to combine forces so we can be a more formidible group. We need to get together with groups like SOS, the Minutemen and the like and come together.

Second we need to start educating the sheeple en masse. We might even need to do something as radical as get together in small groups and start going door to door to start educating people (like the churches do with missionaries).

Third is once we combine our groups, we need to organize a massive march. Getting several hundred will not cut it. Several hundred is a joke compared to what the illegals get. We can't be taken seriously with such small numbers because then the media will keep pounding with the notion that we are just a small fraction and are of no importance. We need at least tens of thousands to make this work.

We have several months to do this, but time is running out. We need to make our voices heard. Phoning, faxing, an emails is all well and good, but it's not going to have the same impact as thousands of people marching into DC demanding to be heard. We need to let the politicans know that we are serious about what we want. It's time to get out of the closet so to speak and get out on the streets and get your hands dirty. Time to make your voices known. Nothing violent of course, but we need to get vocal. Nothing short of this will possibly stop amnesty. We need to do something that these jackoffs can't ignore.

Tired of our voices being ignored. I for one will not put up with this anymore and neither should any of you. Amnesty is not inevitable, it's only inevitable if we allow it. Remember that. Yesterday I was down and depressed thinking it's over, now it's a new day and I'm ready to fight.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman I'm with you. There are 100 million people out there that didn't vote. If you, I, FedUp, or the many other members of this forum could get their ear for a little while concerning the illegal invasion, I'm sure we'll turn this country around. We need to study some tactics the Dems used in this election which includes door to door. We need to come up with a passout leaflet that would lead people to their own Internet searches. Maybe a synopsis of S.2611 would do it?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alex Jones is talking about this now. Take a listen:

http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.ram

Read the headlines on
    www.prisonplanet.com

I'll tell you what, regardless of their agenda, I will not give up on this fight.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Bush Eyes Democrats For Help on Amnesty

If I was a "conspiracy theorist," I would be sure that the ousting of the anti-illegal Republicans from their seats was choreographed and orchestrated by Bush and cronies. As I was watching the outcome of the elections, I became physically ill. For a moment (or two...sixty), I felt the whole situation was hopeless and wondered why so many Americans were so willing to jump from the frying pan into the fire. Maybe I was seeing monsters under the bed and other childish fears. However, I realized that all was not yet lost and I believe that many Americans also fear the invasion of America regardless of the land of origin of the invaders. Actually, I would love to participate in a "million person" march on Washington, D.C. which will probably be met by the National Guard under the new bill signed by Bush giving the presidency unilateral power to declare martial law. Whateverm we can't stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    dman I'm with you. There are 100 million people out there that didn't vote. If you, I, FedUp, or the many other members of this forum could get their ear for a little while concerning the illegal invasion, I'm sure we'll turn this country around. We need to study some tactics the Dems used in this election which includes door to door. We need to come up with a passout leaflet that would lead people to their own Internet searches. Maybe a synopsis of S.2611 would do it?
    Leaflet idea sounds great. That would be perfect for going door to door with. Not taking up too much time, but it gets short and to the point. We can also on that leaflet tell people about our website so they can join us. The leaflet can include something like did you know your rep/senator voted for this and then go into the S.2611 summary and tell them what they can do to stop it.

We can get small groups together from each state, meet at some location of our choosing and then coordinate which areas to go door to door to. We can do this on the weekend because most people are usually home during the weekend. That way it takes the I'd love to, but I gotta work excuse out of the equation. It would be great if we can get all the anti illegal groups involved in this.

Actually, I would love to participate in a "million person" march on Washington, D.C. which will probably be met by the National Guard under the new bill signed by Bush giving the presidency unilateral power to declare martial law. Whateverm we can't stop trying.
    We can not let the governmental thugs intimidate us. That's what they want. If we march, do it peacefully and the government tries to do something like that then we can show the whole country exactly who the aggressors are. We need courage in a time like this. Our backs are to the wall and we are running out of time. With God on our side, we will win in the end, trust me.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Congress now has the votes to pass their amensty bill and it will pass pretty soon. The 20 million plus will be immune from any prosecution and soon all their buddies will be here too. I too believe this is a lost cause because once the word gets out about amensty there will be no stopping them. Americans as a whole are more worried about voting for American Idol then in national elections and the ones who did swept out our last line of defense against the insane senate bill. Oh well, we really stuck it to George Bush

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Congress now has the votes to pass their amensty bill and it will pass pretty soon. The 20 million plus will be immune from any prosecution and soon all their buddies will be here too. I too believe this is a lost cause because once the word gets out about amensty there will be no stopping them. Americans as a whole are more worried about voting for American Idol then in national elections and the ones who did swept out our last line of defense against the insane senate bill. Oh well, we really stuck it to George Bush
    I agree with what your saying, but we can even sit here and bicker about this or we can do something about it. Maybe we stop it, maybe we don't, but we have to keep trying. The elections dealt as a huge blow and I felt pretty miserable about it, still do, but it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up that counts.

I admit, I was doing the same thing you were doing yesterday saying it was hopeless, but I'm here to dust myself off and continue this fight today. I personally would rather die then let these scum in power win.

Banned
    Dman, I agree - I will not go quietly! I will fight this with everything I've got.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast