Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ted Cruz Takes Bold Stand on Border Crisis, Demands Action

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, MW, real action is hard to come by, regardless of who is in control of the Senate. Remember the years when Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress and the White House? I do. I was here. I was watching their lack of action and listening to their "welcoming of immigrants looking for a better life" and "poor immigrants hiding in the shadows" rhetoric.

Remember when Tom Ridge and Dick Cheney both said "we don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing" referring to the tens of millions of illegal aliens everyone else could find on street corners every day of the week and in Walmart on Friday night? I do. They wanted a guest worker program. What's the difference between a guest worker program and amnesty? Nothing. Both get to stay, both get to work, both steal jobs and benefits from the American People, both overload our population, schools, welfare, spending and labor market which hurts every American by putting Americans out of work and pushing up the debt to pay for the poverty both generate.

And you're absolutely right to want neither, so, our position must be to come down hard on all candidates, including Republicans, who want to dance this pity game for illegal aliens while Americans suffer from unemployment, underemployment and rising public debt without any thanks, gratitude or end to this abomination. I'm a life-time Republican, from a family of Republicans that have been Republican since there were Republicans. But I can not stand by and promote Republican candidates who call illegal immigration a "humanitarian crisis" or spread false tales about illegal alien "children" who are not children at all, but young adults who entered our country for illegal purposes that hurt all Americans.

We're winning this game, but we will not see victory any time soon if we stand by candidates or officials who call adults "children" or illegal immigration a "humanitarian crisis". This is a War of Words, and if they don't have the sense or character to call it like it is during campaigns, press conferences or in their official writings, then they can not be trusted to deliver the action we need and must have to solve this problem, so someone needs to get the message to Cruz and all the others who want our support that we will not tolerate these tall tales, any reference to the crime of illegal immigration as any type of "humanitarian crisis" or requests to this or any other administration to "protect the children" who aren't even children to begin with.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-24-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12