Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes Launches Congressional Campaign Against Maxine Wat

Ted Hayes Launches Congressional Campaign Against Maxine Waters
    By Digger

Ted Hayes, arguably the most outspoken black man in America when it comes to illegal immigration's impact on the black community, has jumped into the California 35th district congressional race. Hayes has been active in the fight for the rights of homeless people for years. In 1993 Hayes founded the Dome Village. A community of 20 geodesic domes setup for homeless in Los Angeles.

Hayes is the co-founder of Crispus Attucks Brigade which states as its main goal to "move American Blacks peoples to take their rightful and dutiful role to stop illegal immigration into the United States of America." The group compares the current influx of illegal aliens as the new slaves in America and says that no black person should be in favor of it.

In addition, Hayes is the National Chair of Choose Black America, a group of advocates of choosing Black Americans for jobs instead of illegal aliens. They also stand against the impact that illegal immigration is having on the education system and its impact on the black community.

Maxine Waters Loves Illegal Aliens

Hayes is taking on Maxine Waters who has served the 35th district since 1991. Maxine Waters has one of the worst immigration records. Waters is horrible at border security and interior enforcement. She has voted in favor of in-state tuition for illegal aliens and for education, welfare and health care benefits for illegal aliens. She has voted for the visa lottery and chain migration to continue. and immigration laws in the whole House.

I have met Ted Hayes personally. He is a true patriot. While me and Ted don't agree on everything, I fully support his run for the 35th congressional district in California.

With the presidential contest looking like it will come down to two supporters of amnesty, we, the American people, need to get behind congressional reps who will stand up for us!

If you'd like to help Ted Hayes he is all set up to accept donations please head to his website: http://www.tedhayes.us/ and you'll find the donation link at the top of the page.

diggersrealm002664
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow!

That is the biggest picture of Ted I've ever seen! Back before he cut his dreads.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

get him elected

Sounds great to me! I'd vote for him in an instant. I know he is dedicated and passionate in his beliefs. A for real human being, I know would never ever pander to illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow!

That is the biggest picture of Ted I've ever seen! Back before he cut his dreads.

W
    Somehow when I posted it, it blew up real big. I've replace it with a much smaller image

Graphics issues?

Dixie

Saw the HUGE pic before too. Thanks for downsizing zeezil.
    Wish Ted Hayes good luck, may be very interesting!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I hope he does well in this race. He is a great speaker and smart man, I hope he gets a fair shot at Waters.

It's about time. Maxine Waters is a political battleaxe that has had close to twenty years in power with very little change to show for. She's militant, closed minded and needs to be replaced by someone who can make a difference in that district.

Honestly, I would have supported virtually anyone who ran against her, but Ted is an excellent candidate who especially understands how detrimental illegal immigration is to the black community

Support Ted Hayes.

I wish him the best and a smashing victory over Ms. Waters. What was once a beautiful and prosperous state is now a cesspool. We need new blood from top to bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast