Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TEXANS BEWARE: A vote for KINKY is a vote for AMNESTY

Here's the straight dope from the horse's as... er, I mean mouth. These are the words of a Marxist Zionist Liberal hiding under cowboy's clothing. Note how he is willing to compromise the security and economy of our entire state AND country just so a few foreign criminals won't end up as candidates for the Darwin awards:
    PRESS RELEASE: Immigration policy
    Kinky Friedman today said he supports the legislation passed Monday by the Senate Judiciary Committee, which includes the legalization of the country’s 11 million illegal immigrants who hold jobs, pass background checks, and pay fines and taxes.

Friedman also supports the expansion of the guest worker program, which would allow approximately 400,000 new guest workers per year. Friedman has been calling for a Bracero-sized program since he first announced his candidacy for governor in February 2005.

“I’ve been urging action on the border for over a year,” Friedman said. “I’m pleased that Congress is finally debating an issue I’ve been talking about since I announced my candidacy – the re-introduction of a guest worker program that allows immigrants to legally enter our country and seek opportunities. I hope this puts an end to the countless lives that have been lost on the backs of cargo container trucks on U.S. soil at the hands of coyotes who take advantage of those seeking a better life.”

Friedman urges Gov. Rick Perry to put partisan politics aside and meet with Govs. Bill Richardson and Janet Napolitano to develop a coordinated state plan which would supplement the federal efforts to stem the tide of illegal immigration.
    Posted by Kinky Web on March 28, 2006 03:19 PM | Permalink
    http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/2006/03/pr ... _poli.html

Also note how his desire to "stem the tide of illegal immigration" means simply to legalize all of them

No more Kinkster

Thanks for the info on this one. Still in Texas looking for someone who will be tough on immigration to run for Governor.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Kinky is just some joke candidate the media likes to cuddle right?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am ashamed to say I don't know who is running.

I assume Gov. Rick (Bushlite) Perry will be running - although I think he has higher aspirations.

Texas has been run by Pres. Bush and his group since he became President .

Anyone who gets elected governor of Texas will be pro-illegals - otherwise they will have so much money thrown at them by the big corporations, they won't have a chance.

Somehow, I don't think Friedman's stance on this issue is any different than anyone else running. He just seems pretty upfront about it.

Not that that doesn't make me want to gag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not at all sure about that. Some people in Texas had to be willing to sign those One Hundred and Seventy Thousand signatures to get him on the Ballot.

Perry lies but know how Texans feel about immigration.

But Kinky seems to be indicating he's simply going to tear any fence down and let the illegals walk into Texas by the Millions.

KINKY IS BAD FOR AMERICA !!!

(GH)
    -
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

I read months ago that he was against all of this amnesty crap. Now he's for it? I hate these fking frauds.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of the major media channels had a special on Kinky the other night.
    I could not figure out why they thought this guy was news worthy, until I realized that he is a lib with an act.
    Funny that he is quick to mention the tragic deaths of illegal immigrants, but says nothing about the U.S. citizens that are tragically killed by illegals. Wonder if he feels the same way about immigration in Israel?
    I can't wait to see the media coverage on the other governor races.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I wish that were true, Mr. Gheen. He actually has a good chance of winning, due to his alternative C&W fame from the 70's and his more recent work as an author. A lot of baby-boomers think he's so hip that he's bound to be an improvement over the stodgy status-quo candites of the past.

So now he's campaigning hard and seriously, reaching down into his deep pockets to try and win this thing. With Texas being at an all-time high of 55% Hispanic, and with so many Texas voters falling into this Kinkymania trend, I'm afraid we're gonna end up stuck with him.

The word needs to be spread, Fellow Patriots. Let's make sure that when Kinky Friedman writes a book about his experiences as the governor of Texas, it's filed in the fiction section alongside the rest of his work!

Re: No more Kinkster

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    Still in Texas looking for someone who will be tough on immigration to run for Governor.
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I am ashamed to say I don't know who is running.
    I think we have a contender!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-27915.html

Ms. Strayhorn seems like one tough granny indeed!

My husband and I just got our voter reg. cards in the mail. We will not vote for Kinky! (but we'll keep it in the bedroom)
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast