Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TxCracker
    Post deleted for violation of ALIPAC rules. No race-baiting.

Now...let the Cracker-bashing begin!
    Race Baiting???!!!

It took me two hours to write that explanation of Marxism/Zionism. If it offends anybody, it offends somebody, just as your deleting my post offends me. Everybody gets offended now and then but certain special-interest groups are protected...even here at ALIPAC it seems.

I didn't think this was a politically-correct site, but now I know. Say something that doesn't paint a picture of a certain group as the innocent victims they proclaim themselves to be and you're censored, no matter how true your information might be. When truth is portrayed as lies and lies are heralded as the truth, our society is doomed like all the other powerful societies turned rotten throughout history.

Damned shame, it is, but it was bound to come to this. That's one of the many reasons America is being turned into a third-world country, and that's why nobody is gonna be able to stop it...not even ALIPAC I'm afraid, but you should be commended for the great effort and at least postponing the inevitable.
    Imho, TXCRACKER, politically correct has nothing to do with pitting one race or religion against another. That's apples and oranges.

My suggestion is that if you can find credible documentation for your accusations, come ahead and the FORUM is below--OTHER TOPICS. Then the Mods & Admins can decide. However, your interesting yet undocumented statement is 'race baiting.' It would be beneficial if you were to Validate your statements first.

BTW, this is "AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION, PAC"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CrocketsGhost
    Thank you for doing that
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    CrocketsGhost
    Thank you for doing that
    Hey, no problem. If I don't get an answer to the email, I'll see what else I can do to get soem serious answers. I'm going to be really busy for the next few weeks and will be out of town for the week of 10/17, but if Friedman is in the Dallas between now and the election, I'll try to get my buddies to hook me up for a short meeting with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Post deleted for violation of ALIPAC rules. No race-baiting.

Now...let the Cracker-bashing begin!
    Race Baiting???!!!

It took me two hours to write that explanation of Marxism/Zionism. If it offends anybody, it offends somebody, just as your deleting my post offends me. Everybody gets offended now and then but certain special-interest groups are protected...even here at ALIPAC it seems.

I didn't think this was a politically-correct site, but now I know. Say something that doesn't paint a picture of a certain group as the innocent victims they proclaim themselves to be and you're censored, no matter how true your information might be. When truth is portrayed as lies and lies are heralded as the truth, our society is doomed like all the other powerful societies turned rotten throughout history.

Damned shame, it is, but it was bound to come to this. That's one of the many reasons America is being turned into a third-world country, and that's why nobody is gonna be able to stop it...not even ALIPAC I'm afraid, but you should be commended for the great effort and at least postponing the inevitable.
    Imho, TXCRACKER, politically correct has nothing to do with pitting one race or religion against another. That's apples and oranges.

My suggestion is that if you can find credible documentation for your accusations, come ahead and the FORUM is below--OTHER TOPICS. Then the Mods & Admins can decide. However, your interesting yet undocumented statement is 'race baiting.' It would be beneficial if you were to Validate your statements first.

BTW, this is "AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION, PAC"
    With all due respect I don't see how I was "pitting one race or religion against another". I only mentioned one race/religion, and did that in response to another poster who said I was wrong in using the words "Marxism" and "Zionism" together. I couldn't have been pitting it against my own religion, being as how I don't have one. (I like to travel light)

If I felt like spending hours filling this thread with the documentation you desire, I could do so, but I don't have the time or the inclination to take on such a project. Especially since it would more'n likely be deleted in fewer seconds than the hours it would have taken for me to compose it. Besides, as you say, this is an illegal immigration forum. I treat it as such, but the comment by the above poster deserved an explanation, and I went the extra mile in providing that. I like to share my knowlege when I know it's the truth.

Even you used the word "interesting" in describing my post. I thought there might be some others here who would find it interesting too, and I tried to word it as innocuously as possible to avoid raising too much of a furor. Also, I knew quite well I'd have to face insulting responses from some reactionary types who instinctively parrot the status quo of the politically correct when faced with a philosophical challenge, rather than use their brains to sort things out on their own. Anyhow, I can handle insults and controversy, and don't see any reason anyone else should have led such a sheltered life that they can't do the same. I was under the impression that we were a group of mature adults here.

Actually, I'm only interested in truth and what can be done to actually change our dying planet for the better rather than dousing the flames with gasoline. My post would've been construed as "racist" by mediocre minds, but as I explained in it, I don't "hate" Jews; nonetheless, I don't deny their faults, nor do I deny anybody else's including my own. I try to address them when I become aware of them, although not always successfully. I wish our government, as well as the other governments of the world, would do the same. Yeah, RIGHT!

Anyhow, as I said in my little slain essay, I have Jewish friends, and have had two Jewish girlfriends in my past. The word "racist" gets thrown around a lot these days for any little reason or non-reason. I'm not even sure what it means anymore, but I figure as long as I'm honest, to myself and others, I'm not doing evil and my Karma won't get much worse than it already is. Unless the priveleged "minorities" and liberals are correct by calling me an evil "racist", "gringo", "white devil", "redneck" or any of the rest of those cute little phrases that are used so readily to describe my race and culture.

To the younger members here...if you really knew what it was like in the old days, when honesty was considered a virtue rather than a horror, you'd really be sad that you were born in this day and age. The freedoms I had in the past are no longer. My Mother told me the same thing, back in the sixties, about her childhood as compare to mine. When you're raising a family, you'll rember better times as well. Enjoy what little freedom you have left; it's only temporary. As you can see here, freedom of speech is long dead and buried.

txcracker
    If I felt like spending hours filling this thread with the documentation you desire, I could do so, but I don't have the time or the inclination to take on such a project. Especially since it would more'n likely be deleted in fewer seconds than the hours it would have taken for me to compose it. Besides, as you say, this is an illegal immigration forum. I treat it as such, but the comment by the above poster deserved an explanation, and I went the extra mile in providing that. I like to share my knowlege when I know it's the truth.
    Too bad you didn't find it productive to spend the time to document your statements. However, that's your choice. But realize that with anyone who is familiar with research proceedure, verification is vital or it is coded such as: personal opinion, non verified statement, etc.

I'm a bit surprised to realize by your above comments that you've apparently not taken the time to look over the News Stories from ALIPAC Members forum {this one} or you would have realized that your post, in the first place, was in the wrong forum. Also, had you looked over the ALIPAC site, you would have observed that we're pretty careful with our verified information. You would also have observed that we don't always agree with one another and can have some fairly strong debate.

Your post was offensive although you might not have realized it. Has not a wit to do with being PC. It has to do with very poor information and very strong opinion.

Again I refer you to the "Other Topics" forum. However, should you post opinion there, please code your work as such. If you're posting information, please post links for verification.

Thank You
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We just got blind sided by another Texas politician today. Cornyn said that his vote on the fence was symbolic. He said the fence will not be built but that's o k we can have a virtual fence which will not inhibit trade.
    (mod edit) him. As you can see I went ahead and censored myself on this one. Lamar Smith is the only good politician in Texas!!

txcracker

Your post was offensive although you might not have realized it. Has not a wit to do with being PC. It has to do with very poor information and very strong opinion.
    As Michael Palin would say, "You're just making it up as you go along!"

All your counterpoints are so wrong it's almost comical; however, I'm not gonna fall into one of those boring internet arguments. They're a waste of time for everyone who writes them or reads them, and neither side changes his or her mind at the end. I do have to briefly point out two things though. It's YOUR "very strong opinion" that I have "very poor information". And it has EVERYTHING to do with being PC. You just won't admit it, not even to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    CrocketsGhost
    Thank you for doing that
    Hey, no problem. If I don't get an answer to the email, I'll see what else I can do to get soem serious answers. I'm going to be really busy for the next few weeks and will be out of town for the week of 10/17, but if Friedman is in the Dallas between now and the election, I'll try to get my buddies to hook me up for a short meeting with him.
    I'll be looking forward to your findings as well!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

txcracker

As Michael Palin would say, "You're just making it up as you go along!"

All your counterpoints are so wrong it's almost comical; however, I'm not gonna fall into one of those boring internet arguments. They're a waste of time for everyone who writes them or reads them, and neither side changes his or her mind at the end. I do have to briefly point out two things though. It's YOUR "very strong opinion" that I have "very poor information". And it has EVERYTHING to do with being PC. You just won't admit it, not even to yourself.
    Post your opinion in the "other topic" forum
    Post your information w/links for verification in the "other topic" forum

Well, to hell with all that other nonsense. I'm going back on topic now...

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Whoa! I think that either you're a little confused about Friedman's border policy or else he has completely flipped on the issue since I last heard him speak.

Kinky Friedman's stated policy for border control is to place 10,000 National Guard troops under his control on the border and (unlike those under federal control) arm them and authorize use of force.
    CrocketsGhost, you must have skimmed over post number 13 where I said...

I did find out a few things I didn't know though. For one thing, Kinky's alleged stance in the past was for tougher laws which would make illegal immigration a felony and put a strong fence on the border. So this latest announcement of his appears to be a big flip-flop.

Also, I found out that Carole Strayhan's past views were supportive of guest workers and amnesty, with no fence on the border. Now she's talking a whole lot tougher, so again we seem to have a big flip-flop.

Sorting out political lies and half-truths seems to be a very confusing effort, to say the least.
    So yes, I am aware that Kinky's rhetoric used to be a bit different than it became 5 months ago when I started this thread. Who knows what his position is now? I'm looking forward to finding out what sort of responses you and andyt get from Friedman or his campaign commitee, so please be sure to post here when you get something.

I'd also like to find out if Strayhorn is still preaching "secure borders" or if she has turned around again to her old, lax stance on border non-security. The only thing for certain is that you can't trust any politician to tell you how he or she really feels. I think they all just say whatever they happen to think will get 'em the most votes at whatever particular time they're making their statements.

Very confusing. Next thing we'll be hearing is "Read my lips...no new immigrants!" or "No new fences!" We all found out more than a decade ago where reading a politicians lips will get us!

By the way, William, if you happen to read this, I just want to follow up on your previous thoughts about Kinky being a joke candidate. You should see the campaign advertisements he's got running on Texas TV these days. He's campaigning hard, and definitely appears serious about this race but, for some reason, I haven't heard him bring up the topic of illegal immigration yet on one of his commercials. I can't help but to wonder why? Texas is about 55% Hispanic now, and you don't have to be able to speak English to vote here, so I reckon nobody knows at this point what they should say on television.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast