Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Texas ends legal challenge to DACA after administration announces halt to amnesty pro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You are wrong! When a court ruling states DACA 2012 will continue in effect that means it will continue in effect until the ruling is dispensed with by a resolution of the lawsuit or a dismissal. Not sure what bus you rode in on, but it wasn't from the legal world of the United States.

Hanen could have absolutely put an injunction on DACA 2012 if there was legal cause to do so. He considered it and ruled against it because it was an implemented program, much smaller in scope and had been properly renewed.
    You're allowing your instincts to protect Trump take over your sensibilities.

There was absolutely no ruling in the lawsuit that would have prevented Trump from ending DACA. He could have ended it on day one as he promised or anytime up to this point. Of course he ends it now, if you want to call it that considering the 6 month extension, when he knew he would look like a flaming idiot and traitor if he allowed AG Paxton to follow through with his lawsuit.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sarah Sanders first statement in yesterdays press conference was that the president to avoid a possible complete shutdown of DACA by the court took this constitutional act. He did not want the courts ruling on file. He is going to make sure that DACA passes.

The fact is folks Trump lied to us and you can twist it anyway you want but it is not going to change.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    Sarah Sanders first statement in yesterdays press conference was that the president to avoid a possible complete shutdown of DACA by the court took this constitutional act. He did not want the courts ruling on file. He is going to make sure that DACA passes.

The fact is folks Trump lied to us and you can twist it anyway you want but it is not going to change.
    Thank you!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DACA isn't going to pass the Congress. Americans aren't going to allow 30,000 good jobs a month to go to illegal aliens!! We aren't going to allow that. Oh no, we're not. Trump won't allow that. I'm not sure what his strategy is, but he has one. There are lots of big issues on the table including one that no one is talking about, so we have to work to kill the bills, but we would have had to do that even if Trump hadn't made the statements trying to push Congress to pass a fix, so I admit, I don't know what the strategy is with these comments, other than playing the DEMS, but this I know, he has some strategy concerning this. I also know that whatever it is, he needs to stop talking about DACA, SHUT UP and let our agencies do their jobs.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    DACA isn't going to pass the Congress. Americans aren't going to allow 30,000 good jobs a month to go to illegal aliens!! We aren't going to allow that. Oh no, we're not. Trump won't allow that. I'm not sure what his strategy is, but he has one. There are lots of big issues on the table including one that no one is talking about, so we have to work to kill the bills, but we would have had to do that even if Trump hadn't made the statements trying to push Congress to pass a fix, so I admit, I don't know what the strategy is with these comments, other than playing the DEMS, but this I know, he has some strategy concerning this. I also know that whatever it is, he needs to stop talking about DACA, SHUT UP and let our agencies do their jobs.
    Geez, you've got a major case of the denials.

Right now I'd say some form of DACA amnesty has a better than than average chance of reaching Trump's desk for signature. I hope it doesn't happen, but it would be a mistake to understimate the sympathy these DACA members have been getting lately. Trump doesn't seem to have a lot of muscle, however, his encouragement of a DACA amnesty isn't helpful and isn't in keeping with his campaign promises.

Oh yes, I'm going to do and say any and everything I can to deny illegal aliens amnesty. Suggest you do likewise.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We should continue to resist, but let's face it, it will probably pass.

We only have to see what the government, with a lot of push from the republican side, has put upon this country in the last few years.

The entire government, with possibly a few, who have always protected, supported and encouraged illegals and their many benefits.

To suppose they are going to stop it now is wishful thinking.

Oh I don't think so. I don't think a Republican Congress is going to pass amnesty for anyone. They don't even want to talk about it. Paul Ryan made a huge blunder when he dared to come out against Trump ending DACA. Trump heard that and said okey, dokey, Paul, if that's how you want to play, here it is right back in your lap, you do it then, you put your "votes" where your big mouth is. BOOM!!!

Punch, Counterpunch. Congress best learn this about this President and learn it quick. I honestly don't know how they could have learned so little from the primaries. Trump is President now, he's a man on a mission, he's not messing around, he's not going to let the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, of his party, undermine in any way his decision to end DACA, without a counter-punch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast