Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are not immigrants; they are colonists.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Yea, and unfortunately thay are taking our higher end jobs
    away at less pay. Thanks corporate America!
    And that green card snafu... another loophole to definitely squelch.
    I worry most about the Indian immigrant population growth factor. [Mod Edit]. Their pop. has exploded down here.

Hi Jonathan,

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    They are not immigrants; they are colonists.
    Yeah, thanks. A change in terminology might be in order - to start referring to them as H-1B colonists.

Another point, if I may, under the New World Order (NWO), they might become our overlords. Furthermore, in their eyes, we are outcastes, (polluted laborers) and even the politicans, who grovel to them, are outcastes because one can only be born (twice born) into the Hindu caste system. Also, keep in mind that the dalits (outcastes, or untouchables) are a lower form of life than animals. This might explain their disgust and arrogance toward Americans.
    http://www.kamat.com/indica/caste/
    http://www.friesian.com/caste.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/~abdulwahid/hinduism/

Hi Bullitt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt
    Yea, and unfortunately thay are taking our higher end jobs
    away at less pay.
    And those of us who are fired, for their sake, can't get blue collar work since those jobs belong to Mexicans.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Is this number supposed to be 270,000 or 2,700,000? I hope it's the former.
    Hello again, Populist,

I think I can come up with a rough estimate. Given that H-1B arrivals have been running double the legal cap, and with nearly a million H-1Bs presently in the US; the figure is probably running about half a million illegal Indians (including H-1B overhires). The scary part is the L1 visa (mostly India). There is no cap to that visa and the government lost track of how many are here. L1 is another wholesale job destruction visa.

Frosty Woolridge pointed out that over 3.1 million Americans lost their jobs to H-1Bs, L-1s and H-2Bs.

The number of illegals spun off from the H-2B and L1 visas are unknown, and the numbers of illegals spun off from all 3 visas could be enough to trump the threat from Mexico (given that these illegals are educated).

I defer to other ALIPAC members to help out on the figures; I don't have enough figures to give you a refined answer.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12