Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Top cops: Illegal alien cons must go

Top cops: Illegal alien cons must go
    2 sheriffs ignore governor, seek to boot criminals

By Dave Wedge
    Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two tough-on-crime southeastern Massachusetts lawmen are openly defying Gov. Deval Patrick’s push to end a controversial crackdown on illegal immigrants, pledging to work with the feds to deport undocumented foreign lawbreakers that land in their jails.

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson and Plymouth Sheriff Joseph McDonald are moving forward with plans to join the federal Secure Communities program, despite Patrick’s campaign earlier this summer to cancel the state’s participation, the Herald has learned.

“There’s nothing he can do,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for them! Man, I just love it when LAWMEN stand up to their higher up's who want to shield illegals!

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson and Plymouth Sheriff Joseph McDonald, YOU ROCK!

That is wonderful news!!!! That is the State where I worked in that had so many illegals!

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson and Plymouth Sheriff Joseph McDonald,

You guys are heroes to LAW-abiding citizens.

Hodgson said: "I frankly don't care." My translation: Frankly my dear, I don't give a d.....mn.

NICE!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Good for them! Man, I just love it when LAWMEN stand up to their higher up's who want to shield illegals!

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson and Plymouth Sheriff Joseph McDonald, YOU ROCK!
    Ditto nomas! DITTO!!

[quote]Patrick, citing concerns of “ethnic profiling,â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Black polititcians

Check the report cards of black politicians. The majority of them score D or F. They continue to conflate the illegal invasion with slavery. Meantime the greatest job losses to those illegal aliens are those that would normally go to our young black citizens.

Those citizens in turn , keep electing the very same politicians that help them to lose job opportunities to illegals.

Can anyone explain the logic of this situation??

In Bay State, Immigration Conflict Pushing Officials Apart
    August 11, 2011, 2:29 PM ET

By Ashby Jones

Your dinner-time conversations a little too placid? Water-cooler chats continue to circle back to the same old let’s-all-just-get-along topics (the Dodgers are a mess, the stock market is crazy)?

We know the feeling. And we know the cure: immigration. That’s right. The next time you find yourself yawning over another Isn’t “The Wireâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Black polititcians

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Check the report cards of black politicians. The majority of them score D or F. They continue to conflate the illegal invasion with slavery. Meantime the greatest job losses to those illegal aliens are those that would normally go to our young black citizens.

Those citizens in turn , keep electing the very same politicians that help them to lose job opportunities to illegals.

Can anyone explain the logic of this situation??
    Exactly. There is no logic to this situation, any more than the situation where two Republican Presidents in a row sold US out to free trade treason agreements. Republicans, my party, better get together and only elect Americans who want to secure the borders, enforce US immigration law, deport illegal aliens, pass the FairTax, protect our trade, drill baby drill and balance our budgets.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn