Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Trump Administration Signals No Immediate Reversal On Dreamer Program

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Trump doesn't support DACA. He's opposed to it. It's unconstitutional. But based on what I read in GeorgiaPeach's article about the court rulings, in order for the President to rescind those already granted a "card", he would need to involve the DOJ for a ruling/approval. I've been trying to find the thread with that really good information in it that GeorgiaPeach found in her research, but so far I can't locate the right thread.

Are you under the impression that a Republican controlled Senate and more importantly a Republican controlled US House of Representatives is going to approve an amnesty bill for DACA illegal aliens??!!! Why would they do that when they know we're all against it?!! Trump is either going to rescind it after Sessions is confirmed or let it expire in June. Trump will not renew it because it's unconstitutional.

Why would a Republican House of Representatives pass a bill that grants amnesty to illegal aliens? I just don't see that happening. The Senate is a little different because our margin there is so small and we have Flake, McCain, Graham, Rubio and possibly others, so the Senate might pass the DemoQuack bill, but they'd first have to meet closure of 60 just to get a vote, but if they do, then the House will kill it. The House has the margins and it has the mandate from most of their districts, right?

In fact, Sensenbrenner might kill it in his committee and never give it a hearing. They do that all the time in the House, so I assume they can do the same thing in the Senate. Steve King is Chairman of the House Sub-Committee on Immigration and Border Security, he doesn't support DACA does he? I don't think so.

Our Congress hasn't solved any problems but it has done a good job because of Republicans for not making problems worse on immigration, so I hope they are still true to our cause, stops DACA legislation, and ends this DREAMER crap forever.
    Nobody said Trump supported the DACA Executive Order Obama signed. I'm not sure any Republican actually supports that specific E.O. However, Trump is now saying he is open to a program that will allow the DACA illegal to stay here legally (amnesty). We've all seen it said that he has actually asked the Congress to work up a bill that will allow them to stay. Whether such a bill will get through the House or not, I don't know, but if it doesn't it won't be from lack of trying. If such a bill does make its way to Trump's desk, it is my sense that he will sign it. Yes, I'm saying it ....... Obama and other DACA supporter have influenced him on this issue. To deny the possibility is to hide our heads in the sand.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump doesn't support the concept of DACA. He doesn't support legal status for illegal aliens. Why would he? Trump isn't on the take with the cartels.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Trump doesn't support DACA. He's opposed to it. It's unconstitutional. But based on what I read in GeorgiaPeach's article about the court rulings, in order for the President to rescind those already granted a "card", he would need to involve the DOJ for a ruling/approval. I've been trying to find the thread with that really good information in it that GeorgiaPeach found in her research, but so far I can't locate the right thread.

Are you under the impression that a Republican controlled Senate and more importantly a Republican controlled US House of Representatives is going to approve an amnesty bill for DACA illegal aliens??!!! Why would they do that when they know we're all against it?!! Trump is either going to rescind it after Sessions is confirmed or let it expire in June. Trump will not renew it because it's unconstitutional.

Why would a Republican House of Representatives pass a bill that grants amnesty to illegal aliens? I just don't see that happening. The Senate is a little different because our margin there is so small and we have Flake, McCain, Graham, Rubio and possibly others, so the Senate might pass the DemoQuack bill, but they'd first have to meet closure of 60 just to get a vote, but if they do, then the House will kill it. The House has the margins and it has the mandate from most of their districts, right?

In fact, Sensenbrenner might kill it in his committee and never give it a hearing. They do that all the time in the House, so I assume they can do the same thing in the Senate. Steve King is Chairman of the House Sub-Committee on Immigration and Border Security, he doesn't support DACA does he? I don't think so.

Our Congress hasn't solved any problems but it has done a good job because of Republicans for not making problems worse on immigration, so I hope they are still true to our cause, stops DACA legislation, and ends this DREAMER crap forever.

Judy, What information and I will help to locate.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read a story yesterday that said that Rep. Louie Gohmert asked Speaker Ryan for two things. I may have posted the two things last night. The two things were to kill TPP. The other was to not grant amnesty to any illegal aliens till the wall was built.

I have also read that a deal could be made between Congress and the White House for a national EVerify and other immigration restriction measures, (which I would like to see include ending birthright citizenship through legislation or clarification) but it may involve giving amnesty to a certain number of illegal aliens to please Paul Ryan and others.

Congress could not fund DACA, too.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The article I'm looking for is one I think you posted GeorgiaPeach, it was you or Jean. It described the court ruling on DACA, for the Texas lawsuit that the 25 other states joined in. It was posted maybe 2 days ago? Friday or Saturday? I don't think it was Sunday, before that. But recently. Wait, it may have Texas in the title. Suit led by Texas on DACA, something like that. It was an excellent run down of the court ruling. It described the DACA from 2012 that was renewed in 2015, the expanded DACA that took the numbers from 700,000 to 900,000 to many more plus the DAPA that took it to 4 or 5 million. The court ruled the expanded DACA and DAPA were unconstitutional because they failed on procedural notices of some sort. The court ruled the existing DACA from 2012 to 2015 was okay but could be rescinded after a rulng/approval by DOJ. I read it fast so may be off on some things here. But that was the gist of it. It was a very nice lengthy detailed description of the court rulings in the Texas lawsuit that stopped DACA expansion and DAPA. Does it ring a bell to you?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I have posted information and read many things on DACA, the history of DACA, so let me look through my posts and see if I can locate what you are searching for on Texas and DACA. I remember something with Judge Hanen.

Judy, is it this post on the second page of this thread, the post about DACA, Expanded DACA?

http://www.alipac.us/f9/priebus-hint...58/index2.html

I am still looking for more.

Thank you so much GeorgiaPeach. It wasn't a thread article, it was an article posted later in a thread during a discussion. I don't remember which forum whether General Discussion or Illegal Immigration, but I think one of those. I remember making a post about the numbers to your article, it said 4 to 5 million and I posted 5 million x 2 because of all the extended family and "connected to" people the article indicated could be used to anchor it. I remember posting about "chain migration". Do you remember that? I'm pretty sure that was the same thread where you posted this great article on the DACA court ruling. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Judy, is it this post on the second page of this thread, the post about DACA, Expanded DACA?

http://www.alipac.us/f9/priebus-hint...58/index2.html

I am still looking for more.
    YES THAT IS IT!! THAT IS IT!!

Oh thank you so much. That article really explains it well about the difference between what is illegal, the two programs the court issued the injunction against, which is expanded DACA and the DAPA. The court ruled the existing DACA from 2012 was within the authority of Obama as awful as that is. So we've really got two issues here with Trump, rescinding the two illegal ones to get them off the books and then this legal one, at least based on the court decision, and how best to end it. When Trump made his statements he was clearly referring to the unconstitutional expanded DACA and DAPA. However, I think he thought all DACA was unconstitutional.

Most of these DACAs are working so they're stealing American jobs from American workers. It's not fair to Americans or legal immigrants looking for work. It's just not.

The DOJ requirement in your article did not apply to rescinding it, DOJ was required to restart the lawsuit to remove the injunction on expanded DACA and DAPA. So I had that mixed up. But I found where there is a procedure for notifying the DACAs of the termination in writing and waiting 15 days for their replies, and I guess responding to their replies and doing a back and forth. This is actually part of DHS regulations when there is any action taken on any case.

There will be protests, riots and violence no matter when he does it, rescind it now or wait for it to expire, so I guess he should just rescind it, get it all out there, deal with the reaction and get it over with and behind him and US. And yes Congress will be trying to push their bills but there's no way the House will approve it, at least I don't think so.

There was a USA Today article that interviewed several of them, who said they would just work underground for less or go to Canada. Apparently Canada has eased up on visa requirements for Mexicans.

Thank you so much for finding the article, GeorgiaPeach!!

At this point either the media and his proxies have created the image that DACA and DAPA may stand and become codified amnesties under legislation from the house. And at this point Donald Trump is allowing that message to be conveyed to the public without rebuttal or correction.

Therefore, we must spin up the engines at ALIPAC and get everyone on the ready line to fight Amnesty 2017 because there is clearly a large plan afoot to make that happen.

W

PS:

Immigrations Hawks Worry Trump Backtracking on DACA

Activists warn new president would be breaking pledge to sidestep executive amnesty repeal

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/i...cking-on-daca/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast