Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Trump calls for mass deportation!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its what I have been saying. I don't see any of the other candidates especially ones with any chance of the nomination securing the borders, ending benefits, and even just deporting the bad ones. Walker and Sanctorum talk and probably even mean it but do either of them actually have the balls to actually do it without just sitting complaining that Congress isn't passing some new law? The laws are already there an a President has the sole power to enact a LOT of the fixes and even some of the harsher ones. I don't see anyone but Trump even really starting to fix the issue.

The President could even order that the 14th Amendment *Jurisdiction* clause means residing in the US legally which would disqualify illegal aliens and tourists who don't have legal residence. Then force through EO proof of citizenship of one parent (or the mother if single) to have the birth certificate list US Citizenship. That President could only be stopped by Congress on the SCOTUS stating otherwise. Very tricky and harsh door to open but Obama already opened that door.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post
    Its what I have been saying. I don't see any of the other candidates especially ones with any chance of the nomination securing the borders, ending benefits, and even just deporting the bad ones. Walker and Sanctorum talk and probably even mean it but do either of them actually have the balls to actually do it without just sitting complaining that Congress isn't passing some new law? The laws are already there an a President has the sole power to enact a LOT of the fixes and even some of the harsher ones. I don't see anyone but Trump even really starting to fix the issue.

The President could even order that the 14th Amendment *Jurisdiction* clause means residing in the US legally which would disqualify illegal aliens and tourists who don't have legal residence. Then force through EO proof of citizenship of one parent (or the mother if single) to have the birth certificate list US Citizenship. That President could only be stopped by Congress on the SCOTUS stating otherwise. Very tricky and harsh door to open but Obama already opened that door.
    Even though Trump talks a tough game, I don't think his "balls" (your word) outweigh Scott's or Santorum's. Let's be completely honest here. The man has already started back-peddling from some of his talk of from several days ago. He has not been consistent with his message and when you get down to the nuts and bolts of it, he is actually not promising any more than many of the other candidates. Moreover, his message certainly isn't any tougher than Scott and Santorum's. by words maybe, but not by meaning.

I agree with you that Santorum's chances of receiving the nomination appear to be thin to none right now, but Scott is ranked in the top three nationally in poll after poll. I'd say he is in the thick of things right now and does have a respectable chance of receiving the nomination. Trump may have came out of the gate strong, but I don't believe he has the endurance to maintain his position. I believe his inconsistencies will hurt him badly in the debates. Yep, you heard it here first, I'm predicting Trump will be among the also ran when this race is over, especially if he continues to bounce all over the place. If i'm wrong, that will unfortunately mean the voters are more accepting of a large illegal alien amnesty than I had thought. Make no mistake about it, Trump does support amnesty and has said as much.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You think Luis Gutierrez thinks Trump is for amnesty?? Gutierrez's head would explode if Trump were president! Trump can get tougher on immigration as time goes by and it's up to people like us to get the message to him!

Remember we wouldn't even be talking about immigration if it wasn't for Trump!

MW
    stopillegalimmigration wrote:

Remember we wouldn't even be talking about immigration if it wasn't for Trump!
    Sure we would because this is an anti-illegal immigration site! Maybe the media wouldn't, but we certainly would.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12