Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We do not have a National Council of Das Volk
    Actually that is not true but the other non Latino ethnic organizations tend not to be as openly confrontational.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just start - somewhere!

I keep reading that it would be impossible to deport all these illegals. Seems to me if the subsidies were just cut off, many if not most would self-deport.

The article is spot on - FUBAR it is and FUBAR it will remain until our current laws are enforced. Taxpayers are being robbed until this changes and Hispanics profile themselves every chance they get.

It would be funny if it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by legalalien

The day people figure out why Mexican illegals are so protected, then maybe we will have the right answers as to why the problem is allowed to persist.
    That's easy, the Globalist bankers want to create the North American Union then One World Government with us as their peons, having Mexicans here to take over our political systems is their subversive way of doing it.
    What's the one and only thing Bush Daddy, Bushface, NAFTA Bill and Onumbnuts have in common? The non-enforcement of our existing immigration laws and the One World Government. What does that tell ya? Their every message has a 'Global' spin. So do the corporations that are pushing for it. The global spin crap has to stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    TopSecret10 - I like the article you posted also, and would like to pass it along, but don't like to do so without a link, or at least author, date, where published....something -- do you have a link?
    BuildItnow.... Thought I had linked It.... It's an older article,but It fits our current situation like a glove... TS http://www.worldhistory.org/2008/09/ill ... an-empire/
    Thanks topsecret10! Interesting article.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123