Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JUDY wrote
    Everyone!! No one can trust the Mexican Government to do anything we ask them to do, even if we pay them to do it. They breach. They cheat. They are not living and operating for "today", but for a long-standing dream of "tomorrow" which we now know is "La Raza".

We need to urge Congress to stop all payments to the Mexican Government until they stop illegal migration into the United States from their side of the border.
    Yes, we know that they can't be trusted Keep the blood pressure under control cause we NEED YOU in one piece.

Working to STOP their FUNDING is a very good idea. Something tells me that we might be able to get momentum for that if it's worked in the right way. Americans would be shocked if they knew the facts, especially since Mexico's GDP is mostly made up of the money illegals & legals send back home. I think it's #1 or 2.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They cheat?I thought that was just a stereotype from old Hollywood westerns

Very little of the money being given to Mexico is benefitting the people of Mexico. It's bribe payments lining the pockets of the rulers, Vincente Fox, and the dozen or so wealthy families of the Mexican Elite. There is no trickle down in Mexico. I say stop the payments; close the borders.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY wrote
    I say stop the payments; close the borders
    I'm with you on this one!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks 2ndamendsis!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Why are we giving Mexico $12 to 15 Billion a year? Yes, 2ndamendsis, we need to STOP that and spend it on Border Patrol.
    good question ...

"The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States" -- not the general welfare of foreign nations or invaders of this country.

The citizens of this country are victims of the governments confiscation of their wealth and distribution to Mexico and it's "illegal invaders

If Congress stuck to OUR Constitution, we would not have a social security crisis or health care problems
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE,

CONSTITUTION? What CONSTITUTION????????
    No, Mamie, we are too busy checking what INTERNATIONAL LAW has to add to our less than CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We MUST research the possibility of a class action suit against the Congress &/or administration for not upholding the CONSTITUTION.
    After all, if a terrorist can stop them dead in their tracks WHY NOT US!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MAMIE,

CONSTITUTION? What CONSTITUTION????????
    No, Mamie, we are too busy checking what INTERNATIONAL LAW has to add to our less than CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We MUST research the possibility of a class action suit against the Congress &/or administration for not upholding the CONSTITUTION.
    After all, if a terrorist can stop them dead in their tracks WHY NOT US!

the Constitution of the United States for all our enemies domestic and abroad was formerly known as the Constitution FOR THE United States and it's citizens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

MAMIE--That is right. However, I do remember when the French (long...long...time ago) made appropriations to assist us in our new democracy....but most definitely an appropriation to a foreign invader to openly speaks of the dissolution of the United States as we know it!

Vincente is a "nut job", and I'm sure he's La Raza.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    MAMIE--That is right. However, I do remember when the French (long...long...time ago) made appropriations to assist us in our new democracy....but most definitely an appropriation to a foreign invader to openly speaks of the dissolution of the United States as we know it!

Vincente is a "nut job", and I'm sure he's La Raza.
    the OF and FOR makes a difference -- FOR limits the jurisdiction ... THE and OF expands it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast