Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Any immigration reform should include a provision for a guest worker program that would allow employers to go to Mexico, for example, to choose workers and check their medical background and whether or not they have a criminal record.
    And Mr. Gould, are you then willing to provide health insurance and other benefits so these burdens are not passed along to the tax-payer? I doubt it.

April
    Millere wrote:
    "“The one thing that NBC did not bring out is that “European Males – White” cannot work on a job site where all the coworkers are speaking Spanish. It makes young white men feel very uneasy, Hispanics make threats against whites and purposely intimidate them & out numbered so they do quit
    You are so right, when they spot lighted on how Ray the "white" guy never showed back up to work after 3 days, no mention of the fact he probably felt outnumbered and uneasy. Instead they spolighted how dependable the illegals were. Why did'nt Tom find Ray and find out why he stopped showing up? He had no trouble following Mario and Trino around.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Why did'nt Tom find Ray and find out why he stopped showing up? He had no trouble following Mario and Trino around.
    Everyone's afraid. When the illegal Mexicans start playing really loud Mexican Mariachi music everyone who is on the job site who is American is very careful not to say anything. There is a really stressful "Am I next?" feeling with every job you do. If an American turned on a "dinosaur rock" station that nobody liked, you can be sure that he would be yelled at to "turn that @!#$ off!"

We are in Politically Correct hell and there is no where to turn.

How can we be expected to live this way?

April
    Millere, that is so wrong. Noone should have to feel that way when they are just trying to do their job. The injustice of that just makes me cringe. The invaders have to go

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    "“The one thing that NBC did not bring out is that “European Males – White” cannot work on a job site where all the coworkers are speaking Spanish. It makes young white men feel very uneasy, Hispanics make threats against whites and purposely intimidate them & out numbered so they do quit. "

I was sent out to a construction job site several weeks ago where I was the only White American working with an all illegal Mexican crew.

I was quite angry but kept my feelings to myself. The superintendent on the job signed my job ticket for only 4 hours that day, making the trip to the job site pretty much a waste.

As the Mexican illegals show up on the job sites, the American job holders have their work day shortened: from 10 hours to 8 hours, from 8 to 6 and 6 to 4 and so on until there is no "day" left and you are left to "beg" for any hours at all! If you get angry at all, you can get fired for insubordination which means you will get disqualified for unemployment benefits! It is a constant cat and mouse game trying to keep having "a good attitude" and timing it so that when your hours get really short, you can hurry up and apply for unemployment benefits if you time it just right!

And the most criminal thing of all is that if a company hires illegal Mexican aliens and they cause an altercation that causes an American to get fired, that American cannot use as an excuse that the hiring of illegals caused his firing and he may not qualify for unemployment benefits at this point!
    I can't believe this is happening to you. There are groups of business people who are filing class action suits. I wonder if there's something for inividual workers? Something has to be done! American workers shouldn't have to put up with this!!

Maybe these people can get you headed in a direction where you can find some help.

http://www.irli.org/litigation.html

Scroll to Current Litigation and then scroll to the last entry, "Unfair Competition Action for Use of Illegal Alien Labor"
    How many people does it require to file a class action suit? Know any other construction workers who are experiencing the same thing? Good luck to you!!

MW
    Has anyone considered this, maybe we have too many construction companies, landscaping businesses, etc. If most of the employees these folks are hiring are illegal immigrants, than perhaps they shouldn't be in business. Ask yourself this, how many of these businesses have started up in the last five years simply because the availability of cheap labor (illegal immigrants)? Why create more jobs if the only way to fill them is with uneducated illegal immigrants. Sure, fewer landscaping and construction companies would mean we'd pay more, but it would also mean the companies would be forced to pay a living wage and benefits to the Americans they hire. Furthermore, those companies left standing would be kept busy, which would mean lots of overtime for employees. That's how it used to be years ago before the hoards of illegals starting pouring across our borders. Now it seems like new businesses are starting up and established ones are expanding simply because they are able to pay their employees less and offer no benefits (lower overhead = expansion). In other words, jobs are being created specifically for illegal immigrants. You know what's ironic about this - the Bush administration uses those job numbers to influence policy and to fool the working class into thinking they are creating more jobs for them, when in actuality they are only creating more jobs for illegal immigrants. What other reason could there be for their reluctance to secure the border? The real kicker is the fact that Bush's new workforce is subsidized by middle class working Americans. Yes, we're footing the bill for businesses that hire illegals, because many of them aren't paying a living wage, nor are they offering benefits.

Ever wonder why our federal government is constantly attempting to sell our infrastructure off to foreign investors? Hmmm.....could it possibly be because too many of our tax dollars are being diverted into supporting illegal immigrants (education, prison costs, medical expenses, food stamps and WIC for anchor babies, etc., etc.). I'm sorry, but our tax dollars only go so far. The amount of dollars we're spending in Iraq and on illegal immigration is mind boggling. Just something to think about.

Importing foreign workers and allowing illegal immigrants to literally pour across our border is throwing everything out of wack. Now our government is talking about legalizing 12-20 million illegals. As if that's not bad enough, those 12-20 million will soon be bringing their families. Hey, a lot of those folks will need jobs too. Our population is growing by leaps and bounds, but for all the wrong reasons! IMO, government forced population growth is not a good thing, but the Bush administration feels it's necessary to expand the federal tax base. Yes, if we legalize 12-20 million illegals, many of them will be paying taxes, but I doubt it will be enough to cover the cost necessary to support them. Our federal government wants and needs more tax dollars, which means they also need more businesses to replace those that are outsourcing jobs. Since many of the new businesses being created are in the construction/homebuilding and service industry (thank you NAFTA & CAFTA), they need a class of worker that will work for the lower wages those industries are willing to pay.

Pardon my rantings, but an occasional vent helps me keep my sanity.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    MW wrote:

Now it seems like new businesses are starting up and established ones are expanding simply because they are able to pay their employees less and offer no benefits (lower overhead = expansion). In other words, jobs are being created specifically for illegal immigrants. You know what's ironic about this - the Bush administration uses those job numbers to influence policy and to fool the working class into thinking they are creating more jobs for them, when in actuality they are only creating more jobs for illegal immigrants. What other reason could there be for their reluctance to secure the border? The real kicker is the fact that Bush's new workforce is subsidized by middle class working Americans. Yes, we're footing the bill for businesses that hire illegals, because many of them aren't paying a living wage, nor are they offering benefits.
    That is so true and infuriating that we are being forced to subsidize what is corrupting and taking over our country. There is a lot to be said for the good ole days!

Businesses are also keeping their heads down and not speaking out about the new immigration laws because they're fearful they'll attract the attention of ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), Gould said.
    Well so much for Gould keeping his head down. He must of thought we were going to buy his BULL on Tom's special so he was heads up, perhaps he believes he is above the law. It is infuriateing for them to keep their heads low in the first place, the only reason they were doing so is because the are ALL AWARE THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW! They are engaging in criminal activity every bit as much, if not more than the illegals!

Banned
    IMO, government forced population growth is not a good thing, but the Bush administration feels it's necessary to expand the federal tax base.
    MW, I see this as the crux of the problem - FORCED POPULATION GROWTH.

Though my knowledge of economics is very limited, from what I have read, the model that everyone, including the globalists, follow dictates that "growth" is required to keep us in good economic shape. Growth is good (kind of like greed is good). The huge population growth we see through illegal and legal immigration results in the need for more housing, more services, and more items to be purchased. So, all of the construction we see going on in most places in the country, including CO, is due to population increase.

The problem is that this cannot and should not go on indefinitely, but who determines when we have reached our "carrying capacity"? Many experts say we already have. However, our politicians ignore reality, in the same way Bush has ignored global warming. We are heading for a catastrophe, and as some have said, either we acknowledge where we are headed and do something about it now before it's too late, or nature will take over at some point when large numbers of people are dying from disease, contamination of drinking water, etc, or we will be in World War III over water, space or other natural resources.

It is infuriating that our elected officials refuse to address reality.

April
    Kate wrote:

It is infuriating that our elected officials refuse to address reality.
    All they seem to be interested in addressing is the Need for Greed. It seems we are totally left on our own with reality, but if we keep yelling in their ear, they might realize we are HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    the Bush administration uses those job numbers to influence policy and to fool the working class into thinking they are creating more jobs for them, when in actuality they are only creating more jobs for illegal immigrants. What other reason could there be for their reluctance to secure the border? The real kicker is the fact that Bush's new workforce is subsidized by middle class working Americans. Yes, we're footing the bill for businesses that hire illegals, because many of them aren't paying a living wage, nor are they offering benefits.

Ever wonder why our federal government is constantly attempting to sell our infrastructure off to foreign investors? Hmmm.....could it possibly be because too many of our tax dollars are being diverted into supporting illegal immigrants (education, prison costs, medical expenses, food stamps and WIC for anchor babies, etc., etc.).

Pardon my rantings, but an occasional vent helps me keep my sanity.
    These are not rantings at all! They are legitimate questions being asked about the importation of third-world poverty into the US. The US government has become an unwanted "reseller" of Americans jobs. They believe that buy purchasing third-world poverty with the "equity sweat" of hard working middle-class citizens, they are going to buy themselves a great big "plantation" worked by the teaming masses of the third-world. They are working to reintroduce slavery into the US. Can you ask yourself honestly if this is not really going on?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast