Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jorge booooooosh your a disgrace to the US of A

SECURE THE DAMN BORDERS YOU S O B

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Treason ... It's Time for charges to be brought against Bush, Chertoff, Rice, Pelosi and a slew of others for every murder of an American, For every Rape of our Women and children, for each motorist mamed by a DUI Illegal Alian, for every robbery ... and any other crime you can think of committed by an Illegal Alien

It's time for Justice in front of the American People
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is so sad...another American life taken at the hands of illegals. How much more of this carnage must we tolerate?

I still believe we should have our troops stationed at the border.

So what would the Presidential candidates do about this?

What would the candidates do about this? Better yet, send this to the Mexican Consulates.....

Our border patrol has been sent a message - by way of Ramos & Compeon not to defend themselves under the threat of landing in a prison cell for 10 years. Remember all this on election day - remember the candidates who are for amnesty and against control of our borders, cities, states and the American people. Remember and vote for only those who have stood strong all along on the issue of immigration and border control. The rest of them who only NOW speak of stopping the invasion must not win or it's just more of the same.

Welcome to ALIPAC " IAbgone" glad to have you join us here.

You are so right about the message they were sending with the prosecution of the border patrol agents!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Treason ... It's Time for charges to be brought against Bush, Chertoff, Rice, Pelosi and a slew of others for every murder of an American, For every Rape of our Women and children, for each motorist mamed by a DUI Illegal Alian, for every robbery ... and any other crime you can think of committed by an Illegal Alien

It's time for Justice in front of the American People
    I agree 100%, Airborne, but there is a severe lack of will in BOTH houses to bring forth impeachment charges. As for JUSTICE, well, there seems to be very little of that these days. I guess we'll have to wait for better days, brother. They will come.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope the people of Iowa read this story and remember it when voting in their caucus tomorrow.

Will this border agent's death be the final straw? Who is protecting these men? They are OUR men, trying to secure the border.

Ramos and Compean are also OUR men and look at how they've been punished for doing their jobs! This poor man died at the hand of one that liberals & politicians want in our country?

Disgraceful!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    Our border patrol has been sent a message - by way of Ramos & Compeon not to defend themselves under the threat of landing in a prison cell for 10 years. Remember all this on election day - remember the candidates who are for amnesty and against control of our borders, cities, states and the American people. Remember and vote for only those who have stood strong all along on the issue of immigration and border control. The rest of them who only NOW speak of stopping the invasion must not win or it's just more of the same.

I agree 100% !

I forwarded this story to the local paper in hopes they will start to see the light about the "plight" on the border in regards to enforcement.

Today's paper has the story about "building bridges not fences" story by Richard F. Cortez from McClatchy. I will continue to follow and resend if necessary all the leads I can find regarding the border issues. The local population is basically "clueless" to the situation all along the Mexican border. I have friends who were stationed at Fort Bliss and they are well aware of the issues regarding the illegals & border patrol agents. We are doing what we can to bring about the connection between National Security and the issues with illegals.

If we commit a criminal act, DO WE GET REWARDED? That is the basis we are using.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast