Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Back to the topic...as some of you might know I work for BP and we have a list of agents/officers of DHS that are crooked, and get put up on "Trust Betrayed". Here are some of the latest fine examples:

Jose Raul Montano, Jr., Customs Officer: sentenced to 11 years, 8 mo. in prison for bribery, cocaine trafficking, and alien smuggling.

Jose Magana, Customs Officer: sentenced to 37 mo. in prison for attempting to bring illegal aliens into the US through the lane that he staffed at the San Luis Port of Entry

Eric Macias, Border Patrol Agent: plead gulity to intent to distribute five kilos of cocaine.

Alejandro Hernandez, Border Patrol Agent: stole from the government, ordered to pay $779.00 in restitutuion.

Anyone noticing a trend here?

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    Back to the topic...as some of you might know I work for BP and we have a list of agents/officers of DHS that are crooked, and get put up on "Trust Betrayed". Here are some of the latest fine examples:

Jose Raul Montano, Jr., Customs Officer: sentenced to 11 years, 8 mo. in prison for bribery, cocaine trafficking, and alien smuggling.

Jose Magana, Customs Officer: sentenced to 37 mo. in prison for attempting to bring illegal aliens into the US through the lane that he staffed at the San Luis Port of Entry

Eric Macias, Border Patrol Agent: plead gulity to intent to distribute five kilos of cocaine.

Alejandro Hernandez, Border Patrol Agent: stole from the government, ordered to pay $779.00 in restitutuion.

I see a lack of "diversity".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Exactly, Judy. Unfortunately, when the BP command is named Aguilar, Santiago, etc., the hiring will follow suit. I was very lucky to get in. The best person you can hire as a BP agent is someone who has no ties to Mexico. I was living in Detroit when hired. Even if I had wanted to be corrupt, (which I don't, or course) it would've been hard because I knew absolutely no illegals, no Mexican citizens, no gangs, etc. along the border. So background checks need to be more critical on how much time a prospective employee spends in Mexico, and also how many relatives/friends he has that have strong ties to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Exactly, Judy. Unfortunately, when the BP command is named Aguilar, Santiago, etc., the hiring will follow suit. I was very lucky to get in. The best person you can hire as a BP agent is someone who has no ties to Mexico. I was living in Detroit when hired. Even if I had wanted to be corrupt, (which I don't, or course) it would've been hard because I knew absolutely no illegals, no Mexican citizens, no gangs, etc. along the border. So background checks need to be more critical on how much time a prospective employee spends in Mexico, and also how many relatives/friends he has that have strong ties to Mexico.
    Absolutely! They've done this deliberately if you ask me, because that's just common sense that you wouldn't want agents who are familiar with, known by or even associated with anyone connected to the cross-border situation. It's a personal conflict of interest.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345