Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNC Considering In-State Tuition for Illegal Immigrants -

I won't ask who this man is referring to as the first permanent underclass because I know very well in my heart to who he is referring to. These people have come into this country and this and other states and are treated like royalty compared to those of us who are legal citizens. It is not right for the people who we the people elect to public office be it federal,state and local offices to decide to spend our tax dollars in this manner or in any other manner for the benefit of those who are in the country illegally. This has been going on far to long and now is the time for us to put a stop to it because after all, IT IS OUR HARD EARNED MONEY THAT THEY ARE GIVING AWAY FREELY TO THOSE WHO HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY. I am pretty sure that there are lots of American citizens who would just love to have a chance to obtain a higher education but are not being considered by these people. Their only concern is for ILLEGAL ALIENS. It is past time for all of America as a whole to stand up and say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE.

We give a lot of student visa's. Why dont the illegals go home and apply for one? Instead they are in this country illegally and then expect us to keep building new schools and upgrade facilities to support them. Of course the school admin want them. It helps expand their kingdom at the cost of law abiding, tax paying citizens. No way, let them bring it on! The polls, logic, and reason are on our side.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

System President Erskine Bowles said that illegal immigrants already are in the state and that creating another permanent underclass is not the right thing to do.
    The fact that they consider this illegal invasion 'permanent' is quite disturbing. I beg to differ. The legal citizens of this country will not acquiesce to the wishes of traitors pandering to those who have broken our laws. We will not reward them. We owe them nothing!

Illegals - Your time is running out! We The People have had enough!

I guess they think that with them requiring community collages to allow illegals admission that the crack in the damn has finally come and they will be able to give them instate tuition as well. I sure hope they fail. I know I will do everything I can to make it fail.

Because of their mendacity and arrogance I doubt that Hackney and Basnight are in anyway affected by the anger of the people of North Caroline over their lack of doing anything about the problem of illegal immigration in NC. What I do hope is that the voters of this state see how deaf they are to us, and vote in the next election so they loose thier majority status. I have been a registered democrat for over 30 years but I'll be damned if I vote for one of them in 2008. It's past time for their back room antics and bill burying to come to an end. It's past time that North Carolina legislature stopped licking the hind ends of special interest groups, businesses, and illegal immigrants and started doing the will of the people who voted them into office in the first place.

It's way past time for North Carolina to stop being a Mecca and haven for illegal immigrants. Bar them from any social services. Bar them from a driver's license. Bar them from any state job either directly or through contractors. Bar them from higher education. Stop ESL classes. Let me stop there and just say stop any of my tax dollars going to them and any of their offspring. They had 'em let them support 'em and if deported make them take them with 'em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12